House Price Crash Forum

A Bull's Perspective

HOLA441

STOCK BUBBLE: WAIT FOR IT TO POP

http://goldscents.bl...-it-to-pop.html

Connor has been a metals bull as long as I've known his blog and he is still bullish for precious metals despite everything that happened in the last 18 months or so.

His observations about previous peaks in other markets is interesting but he he appears to be unwilling to accept that gold and silver are correcting from frothy valuation levels just like tech stocks, property, oil and so on.

I have posted this because it is a fascinating window into the mindset of the precious metals bulls IMO. Either they are right and it really will be different this time or the PM bulls are denying the chart evidence that is staring them in the face.

Connor's closing sentence: "I strongly believe the next bubble will be in the precious metals market."

So what do you think folks? Whatever your opinion, I hope that we can agree that PMs are entering a crucial test in the next few years: either PMs will revert to historical norms or the next real bull/bubble market will kick off.

I think it will be interesting, to say the least, to observe the commentary from established bulls and bears as time passes.

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444

STOCK BUBBLE: WAIT FOR IT TO POP

http://goldscents.bl...-it-to-pop.html

Connor has been a metals bull as long as I've known his blog and he is still bullish for precious metals despite everything that happened in the last 18 months or so.

His observations about previous peaks in other markets is interesting but he he appears to be unwilling to accept that gold and silver are correcting from frothy valuation levels just like tech stocks, property, oil and so on.

I have posted this because it is a fascinating window into the mindset of the precious metals bulls IMO. Either they are right and it really will be different this time or the PM bulls are denying the chart evidence that is staring them in the face.

Connor's closing sentence: "I strongly believe the next bubble will be in the precious metals market."

So what do you think folks? Whatever your opinion, I hope that we can agree that PMs are entering a crucial test in the next few years: either PMs will revert to historical norms or the next real bull/bubble market will kick off.

I think it will be interesting, to say the least, to observe the commentary from established bulls and bears as time passes.

What are they?