House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Fancypants

Dear Lord

Thought you might fancy a spot of levity on this chilly Monday...

http://www.hotpropertyalert.co.uk/

a colleague of mine, knowing of my interest in such things, just passed me a copy of some junk mail from this bunch. I thought it was pretty funny, I guess it won't be for any poor suckers drawn into it. And they are out there!

The editors own French barn conversion holiday home - purchased for £15,000 and generating almost £3,000 rent for just a few months of the year. Many have followed in his footsteps to the hot value areas of France we've identified.

Doesn't say WHEN he bought it though. 10 or 15 years ago.....?

wow - they are based in the pulsating heart of, er, Rotherham.

no offence to anyone who lives in Rotherham but it does seem a rather strange place to have such a talented set of property gurus :P

also - does the mysterious peter parfait actually exist? <_<

Thought you might fancy a spot of levity on this chilly Monday...

http://www.hotpropertyalert.co.uk/

a colleague of mine, knowing of my interest in such things, just passed me a copy of some junk mail from this bunch. I thought it was pretty funny, I guess it won't be for any poor suckers drawn into it. And they are out there!

I don't give a whatever.

If people are stupid, gullible, naive enough, to get drawn in, tough.

There is, for most, no easy route to riches, it requires hard work of some sort, more than likely risk and the sooner the muppets realise it the better.

I don't give a whatever.

If people are stupid, gullible, naive enough, to get drawn in, tough.

There is, for most, no easy route to riches, it requires hard work of some sort, more than likely risk and the sooner the muppets realise it the better.

The headline just needs one small edit and then it's perfect. Change the word "Explode" to "Implode" and that should be fine.

VP

wow - they are based in the pulsating heart of, er, Rotherham.

no offence to anyone who lives in Rotherham but it does seem a rather strange place to have such a talented set of property gurus :P

also - does the mysterious peter parfait actually exist? <_<

:lol: I never knew Rotherham had a pulsating heart! Maybe a blackened fetid one...

Peter Parfait is a man called Jonathan Willis.

He has many web ventures most of which are completely fictional. The Hot Property Alert is just one of them.

I don't know what he says in his property alerts but from the looks of the site it is aimed at greedy and gullible people - I guess that is what he is marketing for, and he must have plenty of subscribers searching for a quick buck via the internet.

I'd welcome any information from anyone who knows anything else about him.

Peter Parfait is a man called Jonathan Willis.

He has many web ventures most of which are completely fictional. The Hot Property Alert is just one of them.

I don't know what he says in his property alerts but from the looks of the site it is aimed at greedy and gullible people - I guess that is what he is marketing for, and he must have plenty of subscribers searching for a quick buck via the internet.

I'd welcome any information from anyone who knows anything else about him.

hmmm, mysterious newbie.....