House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
interestrateripoff

Tony Blair To Be In Charge Of £3Billion Plan To Revitalise Palestine's Economy

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2331592/Tony-Blair-charge-3billion-plan-revitalise-Palestines-economy-U-S-secretary-state-John-Kerry-reveals.html

Kerry says plan could cut unemployment by almost two-thirds

But Kerry said it all depends on peace between Israel and Palestinians

Kerry has been working with Blair and global business leaders

Secretary of State John Kerry has declared he believes a potential £3billion plan is emerging that could boost the Palestinian economy by up to 50 per cent in the next three years.

It could also cut unemployment by almost two-thirds, and average wages could jump 40 per cent, he said. But Kerry said it all depends on parallel progress on peace between Israel and the Palestinians.

Kerry has been working with former British Prime Minister Tony Blair and global business leaders to devise economic plans to revitalise the Palestinian economy.

That's the Palestinians living in poverty indefinitely then!

I have no idea what the Palestinians have done to deserve Tony Blair, I wonder if he'll get Gordon to help.

a POTENTIAL £3billion plan is emerging!

He offered few specific details and acknowledged that his vision might easily be taken as fantasy!!

Yawn

Tony Blair branded a 'terrorist' by heckler during West Bank visit

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/palestinianauthority/6389784/Tony-Blair-branded-a-terrorist-by-heckler-during-West-Bank-visit.html

"You know, he made his protest and that's fair enough," he told reporters. "I think it's important for you guys as well to not always mistake the protest for the general view of the whole population."

:):)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2331592/Tony-Blair-charge-3billion-plan-revitalise-Palestines-economy-U-S-secretary-state-John-Kerry-reveals.html

I have no idea what the Palestinians have done to deserve Tony Blair, I wonder if he'll get Gordon to help.

Tony we salute your udefattability and your brass kneck lol

How much of the £3b is Blair getting?

Nothing.. perish the thought..

But, well, we do have to pay the going rate to attract the correct caliber of candidate, you know.. so his kids will probably need suitable stipends to persuade them to take a gap year there to help.. £10mil each..?

The Palestinians (quite rightly) were never happy about Blair:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/tony-blair/8795251/Tony-Blairs-job-in-jeopardy-as-Palestinians-accuse-him-of-bias.html

The senior echelons of the Palestine Liberation Organisation are expected to meet in the coming days to discuss a proposal to declare Mr Blair persona non grata, officials said.

Predicting unanimous support for the motion from the entire Palestinian leadership, they said the intention was to isolate the former prime minister to such an extent that his position would become untenable.

However, what the Palestinians think counts for nothing. Blair made the right moves by conning parliament and the nation with his '45 minutes away from being hit by Iraqi WMDs' schtick in order to drag Britain into the Neocons' war on Iraq - and he has been rewarded with a succession of powerful and thus money-making Middle East positions.

:lol: LOL, what next, Mugabwe to be put in charge of revitalising the UK economy? :rolleyes:

Poor Palestinians, haven't they suffered enough? :(

Edited by The Eagle

It is not lost on Palestinians that Blair's UK policy towards Israel and the middle east has murdered perhaps millions of their Islamic brothers.

Man of peace? No.

Self serving megalomaniac? Yes.

[deleted]

It could also cut unemployment by almost two-thirds, and average wages could jump 40 per cent, he said. But Kerry said it all depends on parallel progress on peace between Israel and the Palestinians.

Bijou problemette there I feel...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/palestinianauthority/6389784/Tony-Blair-branded-a-terrorist-by-heckler-during-West-Bank-visit.html

"You know, he made his protest and that's fair enough," he told reporters. "I think it's important for you guys as well to not always mistake the protest for the general view of the whole population."

:):)

Lols - in touch. Gotta hand it to Kerry - if you want someone that knows how to create a stupudenous amount of public sector jobs Blair is your man.

I told you!!...we don't need nukes! :lol:

be afraid palestine....be very afraid.

...erm yes, we know he is. Just look at the damage he's done to this country for a foretaste of what you the palestinians have let themselves in for.

Edited by oracle