House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheNoSnowMan

The Feminazi's Strike Again

Thoughts?

Plenty of mags with half naked blokes on the cover too. Men's Health etc. Typical feminist waa waaa waaaa

If you date a woman and you find out she's really into feminism, my advice would be run for the hills.

I found out the hard way. They are, for the most part, poison.

I don't buy those silly magazines, so they don't concern me, but it seems that plenty of women do want to pose for them (or is the 'patriarchy' making them), so who are we to censor things.

I hear you Joe. I've read a lot of your posts on the "Deluded old scrapper birds" thread (my personal favourate). I found your experiences to be very similar to mine so I now know a psycho bitch when I see one!

In this case I believe it's simply unattractive women who can't stand the fact men would rather w@nk over a piece of paper than date them. In fact, I don't think I've ever seen an attractive feminst.

Reminds me of this:

zsexism.jpg

In a few years mobile internet and tablets will do to print media what mp3 did to compact discs. So the supposed problem will solve itself. The only loser is the unemployed magazine shelf stacker.

Quite ludicrous. I don't buy or read lads mags, but the covers are certainly no worse than, say, GT, or as others have mentioned, Men's Health and its ilk. The level of casual sexism and vitriol towards women in the lads mags completely pales in comparison to the gossip mags like Heat, Now, and New; they really are poisonous- I can't ban my wife from buying them, but I never miss an opportunity to point out to her how awful they are when I do catch her in posession of one.

Meanwhile, this advert has been on TV quite a bit recently:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtwZenVWi50

...in which a lift full of people enjoy a lovely meadow fresh fragrance while travelling between floors. After the lead woman alights from the lift, it is revealed that their pleasant trip was only possible because she was wearing odour-neutralising panty liners- the implication clearly being that they would otherwise have been subjected to the foul stench of her leaking minge?!?!

I dunno about anyone else, but I found it grossly offensive! :angry: :angry:

I thought I'd quickly check where this group gets its funding from. Was surprised to be unable to find out. Saw a couple of other charities linked to it, no information there either (except for one that seems proud to get dosh from the Lottery).

Maybe I'm just naive, but I would have expected a charity to be very open about where money comes in and where money goes out? Surely this information must be of interest to all the people who send donations? :unsure:

Article 10 of the European Convention on Human Rights - Freedom of expression

1. Everyone has the right to freedom of expression. This right shall include freedom to hold opinions and to receive and impart information and ideas without interference by public authority and regardless of frontiers. This article shall not prevent States from requiring the licensing of broadcasting, television or cinema enterprises.

2. The exercise of these freedoms, since it carries with it duties and responsibilities, may be subject to such formalities, conditions, restrictions or penalties as are prescribed by law and are necessary in a democratic society, in the interests of national security, territorial integrity or public safety, for the prevention of disorder or crime, for the protection of health or morals, for the protection of the reputation or rights of others, for preventing the disclosure of information received in confidence, or for maintaining the authority and impartiality of the judiciary.

I would defend the right of these people to criticise 'lads mags' , purely in the accordance with the principles of free speech.

However, If they intend to enter into frivolous and vexatious litigation in an attempt to dictate what others may read or publish, I hope they lose every penny they have in legal costs and expenses.

This is more like petty fascism rather than feminism.

Would Harriet Harman be involved in this, by any chance?

If you date a woman and you find out she's really into feminism, my advice would be run for the hills.

I found out the hard way. They are, for the most part, poison.

I don't buy those silly magazines, so they don't concern me, but it seems that plenty of women do want to pose for them (or is the 'patriarchy' making them), so who are we to censor things.

Agreed on all of that. Feminists, as opposed to women who just think, entirely rightly, that men and women should have equal rights, are the absolute pits to be around. Probably why so many of them seem to be lesbians.

Guest eight

Might as well relate this here.

I was at the seaside with my family yesterday, when I saw a woman I was sure I recognised. Asked the wife, who didn't know who she was, but I was so convinced that I knew her that I nearly went up and asked her where we'd met before.

Anyway, as sometimes happens with these things, I completely forgot about it till this morning, when upon waking it came back to me where I knew her from. It was, ahem, "from the internet". Just reviewed the piece of amateur softcore in question and it was definitely her - she's even from the place we were visiting!

Do you think she would have suggested as much if I'd asked where I knew her from?

Why do these people never listen to the actual women involved ? The ones that continually come out to tell everyone they are happy with what they are doing ?

They just completely ignore them and tell everyone they know better.

Its so incredibly rude and ignorant.

Guest eight

:lol:

(I once saw John Prescott in a hotel and said 'Hello John' to him because I felt I knew him. He looked at me as a potential terrorist who might stab him. Definitely fear in his eyes. I think he was with his wife. He was with a woman anyway. B) )

Yeah, there is a bit of a double take thing goes on when you see somebody famous. I once woke up in a Birmingham hotel with a stonking combo of food poisoning and hangover. The first person I saw when I opened the room door was Paddy Ashdown. Now that was trippy.

(I once saw John Prescott in a hotel and said 'Hello John' to him because I felt I knew him. He looked at me as a potential terrorist who might stab him. Definitely fear in his eyes. I think he was with his wife. He was with a woman anyway. B) )

Your lucky you didn't get a right-left combo from him!

Prescott was a bit of a scrapper in his early days, but he's getting on a bit. It's not unusual to see fear in an old mans eyes.

Prescott was a bit of a scrapper in his early days, but he's getting on a bit. It's not unusual to see fear in an old mans eyes.

Jesus, you must have some sick hobbies.....

I would never condone violence against Prescott, Blair, Mandelson, etc., but I do like the idea of someone, someday, getting just uncomfortably close to them that the result will be that they never get another untroubled night's sleep for the rest of their worthless (natural) lives.

Blair has a haunted look about him. I find that look deeply satisfying.

I hear you Joe. I've read a lot of your posts on the "Deluded old scrapper birds" thread (my personal favourate). I found your experiences to be very similar to mine so I now know a psycho bitch when I see one!

In this case I believe it's simply unattractive women who can't stand the fact men would rather w@nk over a piece of paper than date them. In fact, I don't think I've ever seen an attractive feminst.

Reminds me of this:

zsexism.jpg

Germaine Greer was pretty hot in her younger days, and does nothing but talk a load of w*ank now :lol:

Yeah, there is a bit of a double take thing goes on when you see somebody famous. I once woke up in a Birmingham hotel with a stonking combo of food poisoning and hangover. The first person I saw when I opened the room door was Paddy Ashdown. Now that was trippy.

Could have been worse if he was the first thing you saw when you opened your eyes? :lol: