House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

inflating

The Attention Young Women Get

So, sitting at a Polish bus stop, using my Android app to tell me how far away the next bus is, I decide to take a seat because the app shows the bus is some distance away. I notice a fairly attractive girl of about 16 to 18 in flowery shorts has arrived at the bus stop and is looking at the timetables. She is not slim, and perhaps what you'd call curvy, but not overweight, although her upper arms are a little on the chubby side

I couldn't help but then observe that at least 8 out of 10 vehicles passing the bus stop which had a male driver turned their head and looked at her as they came past. Even, to my disgust, a man of about 70 driving a large silver Mazda. It wasn't the Mazda that disgusted me. I also saw one female driver look at her too. It was almost every single car, and she was no stunner, merely just showing a small amount thigh above her knee. It was not just white van pan (Polish for mister/sir) but lots of suited types in their company cars.

And this in Poland, where there are attractive women all over the place (at least in the cities). Unfortunately, 99% of them are spoken for with Polish husbands built like the proverbial brick WC, but that's another story.

After she boarded her bus, I remained seated on the bench and observed not a soul looked my way as it was now just me at the bus stop.

Of course all that would change if I wore my shorts, showed off my knobbly knees and revealed my greying chest hair.

I'd like to plonk a very attractive male model at the bus stop and see if the female drivers look over at him, as well as a few men perhaps. I suspect they won't, because women are not by and large instantly lured in by a man's appearance, as they need to know something about him first. Or am I wrong? Unfortunately, for unfortunate hereditary technical reasons, I am unable to use myself as that male model bait :P

So, sitting at a Polish bus stop, using my Android app to tell me how far away the next bus is, I decide to take a seat because the app shows the bus is some distance away. I notice a fairly attractive girl of about 16 to 18 in flowery shorts has arrived at the bus stop and is looking at the timetables. She is not slim, and perhaps what you'd call curvy, but not overweight, although her upper arms are a little on the chubby side

I couldn't help but then observe that at least 8 out of 10 vehicles passing the bus stop which had a male driver turned their head and looked at her as they came past. Even, to my disgust, a man of about 70 driving a large silver Mazda. It wasn't the Mazda that disgusted me. I also saw one female driver look at her too. It was almost every single car, and she was no stunner, merely just showing a small amount thigh above her knee. It was not just white van pan (Polish for mister/sir) but lots of suited types in their company cars.

And this in Poland, where there are attractive women all over the place (at least in the cities). Unfortunately, 99% of them are spoken for with Polish husbands built like the proverbial brick WC, but that's another story.

After she boarded her bus, I remained seated on the bench and observed not a soul looked my way as it was now just me at the bus stop.

Of course all that would change if I wore my shorts, showed off my knobbly knees and revealed my greying chest hair.

I'd like to plonk a very attractive male model at the bus stop and see if the female drivers look over at him, as well as a few men perhaps. I suspect they won't, because women are not by and large instantly lured in by a man's appearance, as they need to know something about him first. Or am I wrong? Unfortunately, for unfortunate hereditary technical reasons, I am unable to use myself as that male model bait :P

I know a woman (she was about 25 at the time, it was a while back) who crashed into the back of another car because she was looking at a handsome male pedestrian (as I recall it was mainly his rear view that had drawn her attention)

Does that answer your question?

1369658700[/url]' post='909330191']

What was the reg of the large silver Mazda?

Notice you gave her a good once over.

At what age is it not "disgusting" to look at women in a sexual way?

Tcha! that pesky evolution making people assess potential mates by appearance eh? Why didn't it wait for the internet and clever wordage?!

I know a woman (she was about 25 at the time, it was a while back) who crashed into the back of another car because she was looking at a handsome male pedestrian (as I recall it was mainly his rear view that had drawn her attention)

Does that answer your question?

I think such women are the exception though, nie? (no?)

Go to the gym, eat less and get a 6 pack. Then you can walk around with your top off and stomach muscles tensed and everyone will look at you.

I don't think even that would work actually, except the police might come over for a chat.

What was the reg of the large silver Mazda?

:D

Notice you gave her a good once over.

My dear boy, it was only after I saw the attention she pulled in from other men.

At what age is it not "disgusting" to look at women in a sexual way?

The age I am at the time you ask.

Tcha! that pesky evolution making people assess potential mates by appearance eh? Why didn't it wait for the internet and clever wordage?!

I didn't think men were quite so stereotypical until today's observation. Maybe it was a convoy of vehicles from a swingers' party and that's skewed the stats, I dunno.

Is this sort of how the girl looked like? (flowery pants and all...)

No wonder people stared at her... :P

joannanaszaklasa.jpg

These two are probably waiting for the bus too: ;)

pfs6vz8bmd1242x400.jpg

Is this sort of how the girl looked like? (flowery pants and all...)

No wonder people stared at her... :P

joannanaszaklasa.jpg

These two are probably waiting for the bus too: ;)

pfs6vz8bmd1242x400.jpg

Actually no resemblance there except in the shorts pattern, plus she had a larger than average backpack thing. Lasses like the second pic are pretty commonplace here as there's a uni, they're all over the city looking like that, if I were 20 years younger I dare say I would have enjoyed the odd game of Buckaroo with one or two by now. As it is, I'm easily old enough for them to call me tatko (dad).

My goodness. The hormones that have perpetuated the human race, in action.

Even in a 70-year-old man.

It sounds to me like what you are actually disgusted with is the human condition.

Have you considered counselling?

Men rubberneck to look at women shocker. Do you have any more state-the-obvious threads to start?

Actually no resemblance there except in the shorts pattern, plus she had a larger than average backpack thing. Lasses like the second pic are pretty commonplace here as there's a uni, they're all over the city looking like that, if I were 20 years younger I dare say I would have enjoyed the odd game of Buckaroo with one or two by now. As it is, I'm easily old enough for them to call me tatko (dad).

That settles it. I'm off to Poland. What is the town, please?

Men rubberneck to look at women shocker. Do you have any more state-the-obvious threads to start?

Still far better than nazi music and panzer threads... :P

That said this thread would have been far more interesting if inflating had taken and posted some pics! ;)

---

My goodness. The hormones that have perpetuated the human race, in action.

Even in a 70-year-old man.

It sounds to me like what you are actually disgusted with is the human condition.

Have you considered counselling?

It's good you're following typical counselling advice and getting your own tensions off your chest in your response, well done :D

I don't know, do you? Lend me one?

That settles it. I'm off to Poland. What is the town, please?

No need, the posh university towns of the UK have plenty of attractive young women.

I think the days of having women all over you when you arrive in Poland with a UK passport(that's how it was described to me) are probably over.

It's good you're following typical counselling advice and getting your own tensions off your chest in your response, well done :D

I don't know, do you? Lend me one?

Here you go... Daily Mail Online freelancer writes article about reality star show

No need, the posh university towns of the UK have plenty of attractive young women.

I think the days of having women all over you when you arrive in Poland with a UK passport(that's how it was described to me) are probably over.

Definitely correct, unless you look like a male model or some such. Apparently it was all different 20 or 30 years ago. Additionally, they're mostly married by 24. Very family sort of place, markedly religious compared to the UK, even in cities they're close-knit. I have to add that many of the Poles are positive to foreigners, ie welcoming, but some of the older ones are less likely to be.

/quote]

No.

They're just more subtle than men and may not be attracted by looks that you might expect, but looks are still very important for them.

They are perhaps more open to being seduced by a charming minger than men, which is lucky as most men are fugly.

Here you go... Daily Mail Online freelancer writes article about reality star show

Use the Ignore button please. (Click my User Name, select Ignore. Problem solved for you and have a nice day etc.)

Apologies, my memory on how to use Ignore is failing me. You need to go to your Profile options, or see the foot of this thread for using Ignore:

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/index.php?app=core&module=help&do=01&HID=18

(Since I posted that, there has been a stampede of clicks on my profile as members rushed to click me on to their Ignore list, wow !)

/quote]

No.

They're just more subtle than men and may not be attracted by looks that you might expect, but looks are still very important for them.

They are perhaps more open to being seduced by a charming minger than men, which is lucky as most men are fugly.

I agree, and I also like to think they have better peripheral vision than males, so they could actually be fantasising over my knobbly knees ever so discreetly ;)