House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

inflating

The World's Fastest Police Vehicles

Link says the site isn't accessible from the UK. :)

Aren't we all expats here on HPC by now? Anyone still stuck in Blighty? ;)

1369651192[/url]' post='909330154']

Aren't we all expats here on HPC by now? Anyone still stuck in Blighty? ;)

I'm in Moscow right now and can access the site just fine! (Came here for the extra freedom) biggrin.gif

I'm in Moscow right now and can access the site just fine! (Came here for the extra freedom)

Sadly that's almost true these days...

Link says the site isn't accessible from the UK. :)

Sorry 'babe, I didn't realise. How strange! British licence fee payers can't see BBC stuff?!

I'm in Moscow right now and can access the site just fine! (Came here for the extra freedom) biggrin.gif

:D

Sorry 'babe, I didn't realise. How strange! British licence fee payers can't see BBC stuff?!

:D

How do you know I pay a licence fee??:)

How do you know I pay a licence fee??:)

I'll not go there!

There is some sort of anon proxy thingy you can maybe use, I don't know if it's safe on all platforms so maybe do a Restore Point before installing it if you decide to. It's called TOR, see http://www.howtogeek.com/114004/how-to-browse-anonymously-with-tor/

I don't use it but some people on HPC probably do and they might know a whole lot more about it.

I'll not go there!

There is some sort of anon proxy thingy you can maybe use, I don't know if it's safe on all platforms so maybe do a Restore Point before installing it if you decide to. It's called TOR, see http://www.howtogeek.com/114004/how-to-browse-anonymously-with-tor/

I don't use it but some people on HPC probably do and they might know a whole lot more about it.

Yes, I read somewhere that someone on HPC uses the Tor browser.

I'll see if I can find the link to the post.

Edit: Here it is. :)

I'll not go there!

Thanks. I'll give it a try. :)