House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SpewLabour

Attack In Woolwich

welcome to the multicultural future. Isn't it wonderful!

I guess this is our future but I don't think gypsies will be this evil, truly sickening. How does a person do something like that so easily in broad daylight, they'd had to have done it before.

I was looking to buy an overpriced flat near there is well.

What language do they speak in Woolwich?

Twitter user Boya Dee writes an account of the incident online. These details have not yet been verified.

He wrote: 'Ohhhhh myyyy God!!!! I just see a man with his head chopped off right in front of my eyes!

'Oh my God!!!! The way Feds took them out!!! It was a female police officer she come out the whip and just started bussssin shots!!

'Mate ive seen alot of s*** im my time but that has to rank sumwhere in the top 3. I couldnt believe my eyes. That was some movie s***.'

The two black bredas run this white guy over over then hop out the car and start chopping mans head off with machete!!

'People were asking whyyy whyyy they were just saying we've had enough! They looked like they were on sutn! Then they start waving a recolver

'Then boydem turn up!! Woolwich feds didnt want it... They had to wait for armed response.. Helicopters everyting...

'Then thats how u know they were on sutn cos they actually went for armed feds with just two machete and an old rusty lookin revolver

'The first guy goes for the female fed with the machete and she not even ramping she took man out like robocop never seen nutn like it

'Then the next breda try buss off the rusty 45 and it just backfires and blows mans finger clean off... Feds didnt pet to just take him out!!

'These times i was just going to the shop for some fruit and veg and i see all that!'

Is this from a BBC roving reporter?!!

They hung around for twenty minutes waiting for the police to show? I appreciate that they are stretched on Friday nughts and week ends at chucking out time, but Wednesday afternoon?

Irrespective of the victim's profession this was an attack by two Somalians on a white male, will the police treat it as a race hatred crime and devote suitable amounts of resources at it?

Irrespective of the victim's profession this was an attack by two Somalians on a white male, will the police treat it as a race hatred crime and devote suitable amounts of resources at it?

And the answer is: No. The police knew about gangs of Pakistanis raping young white girls for ten years and did absolutely nothing about it. They're not going to do anything different here.

They hung around for twenty minutes waiting for the police to show? I appreciate that they are stretched on Friday nughts and week ends at chucking out time, but Wednesday afternoon?

Its being treated as a suspected terrorist attack

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-22630303

A nice PC BBC link for those who don't like the Mail..... <_<

Backlash possible? Some Asian restaurants nearby may be quiet, or even decide to close for the next 3 days, and on a b/h weekend too.

http://www.youtube.c...be_gdata_player

Doesn't look Somali....or sound it...

sarf London born and bred...at a guess. .......Congolese heritage.... Dunno.?

Not met many Somali's then?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khat

This has been a real problem in certain London communities and one the police have tried to ban (but obstructed by the PC left) on more than one occasion.

Don't want to speculate but the 'inside track' over at the Army Rumour service suggests the chap was run down then attacked with bladed weapons and his head may have been separated from his body. One of the assailants recorded the whole thing on video.

The BBC have already reported that Islamic phraseology was used during the attack.

Take it any way you want but as an ex squaddie I can guarantee that every soldier serving in the capital will be confined to barracks tonight.

The police will also be placing armed patrols on the married quarters estate in Woolwich and further afar.

Guest eight

Doesnt look like a Jihadi, looks more like someone irate some poor sod got in front of his car causing him to crash.

Having driven in London im surprised these arent daily events.

That's one of the scariest aspects of this. Quite a few comments along the lines of how shocking it was "even for Woolwich". :o

Not met many Somali's then?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khat

This has been a real problem in certain London communities and one the police have tried to ban (but obstructed by the PC left) on more than one occasion.

Don't want to speculate but the 'inside track' over at the Army Rumour service suggests the chap was run down then attacked with bladed weapons and his head may have been separated from his body. One of the assailants recorded the whole thing on video.

The BBC have already reported that Islamic phraseology was used during the attack.

Take it any way you want but as an ex squaddie I can guarantee that every soldier serving in the capital will be confined to barracks tonight.

The police will also be placing armed patrols on the married quarters estate in Woolwich and further afar.

They (Somalis) have been a problem in Cardiff for the last 20 years, an ex Police officer informed me that they were almost single-handedly responsible for street robberies in the City.

Personally I wouldn't feel culturally enriched being robbed at knife point by a Khat eating Somalian.

That sounds like they're protecting the community the two killers came from. :ph34r:

The murdering fruitcake with the gory hands clasping long blades sounded and behaved like a local loonie. The UK legal system should shift away from protecting money/property and cordoning off/studying dangerous people with dysfunctional brains.

Absolutely sickening. The press seem very quick to jump on the Islamist tag, from the clip he mentions our country women see this everyday. But I didn't hear any religious angle?

Also some very nasty things going on on fbook and twitter. Hopefully the plods can put a lid on this before it ends up as race riots.