House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Eagle

What The Heck Is This?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGYgfsPMAcs

I know the person who posted this video on youtube thinks it's Niburu but I'm very sceptical about the existence of this alleged Niburu planet (I think if this was really Niburu and it was already that close to earth, the influence on the terrrestial geomagnetic field would already be huge and therefore noticed).

That said the video looks genuine, so I'm wondering what is this? A giant UFO? Or what else?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGYgfsPMAcs

I know the person who posted this video on youtube thinks it's Niburu but I'm very sceptical about the existence of this alleged Niburu planet (I think if this was really Niburu and it was already that close to earth, the influence on the terrrestial geomagnetic field would already be huge and therefore noticed).

That said the video looks genuine, so I'm wondering what is this? A giant UFO? Or what else?

If you are going to put up loopy postings, at least get the spelling right.

It's Nibiru not Niburu.

:lol:

Its a giant planet that's hiding behind the sun, but no one knows it's there. ;)

It's Nibiru not Niburu.

I don't care how it's spelled as IMHO Niburu is a fantasy anyway, what I wonder is what this object is that you see in these two videos?

---

not the er... moon then?

The one in the first video doesn't look like the moon at all, the second one of course could be the moon but if you check the description under the video on youtube the poster claims he checked that it doesn't match the position of the moon at that day and time at all.

That'd be a little pre-2012 Apocalypse photoshoppery re-uploaded in 2013.

The words 'fake Nibiru video Antarctica' placed into a search bar of your choice are informative.

That'd be a little pre-2012 Apocalypse photoshoppery re-uploaded in 2013.

So you think both videos are simply fakes?

The second one comes from an official public web cam that anyone can watch here:

http://www.awi.de/NM_WebCam/livemovieW.html

And the first one looks very realistic to me, how do you tell it's a fake?

And the first one looks very realistic to me, how do you tell it's a fake?

Wrong way round

(The question always is) How do you tell it's real?

Wrong way round

(The question always is) How do you tell it's real?

Sorry but that's a very lazy reply which only shows that you don't know either.

I don't know if it's fake or real but I can't find anything that gives it away as a fake.

Sorry but that's a very lazy reply which only shows that you don't know either.

I don't know if it's fake or real but I can't find anything that gives it away as a fake.

No, it's not a lazy reply.

There's no corroboration or supporting testimony, no sourcing of the video. It's in the same style as countless fakes on the Internet.

There's very little I claim to 'know' for certain. I certainly haven't been provided with enough evidence to 'know', or even suspect, this video to be genuine.

Afaic if someone makes a claim it's down to them to prove it, not for everyone else to disprove it. You seem to be suggesting that unevidenced, uncorroborated claims should be taken at face value unless conclusively disproved.

You seem to be suggesting that unevidenced, uncorroborated claims should be taken at face value unless conclusively disproved.

Nope as I already said I don't believe the claim that this is Niburu or that Niburu is anything more than a fantasy, but we have a video here (actually two videos), not a 'claim', and the video is showing something that looks realistic but unexplained, so I'm wondering what it is or whether it's a fake video.

Videos and photos aren't claims, they are evidence of whatever they are showing, unless proven to be fake.

---

Nope as I already said I don't believe the claim that this is Niburu or that Niburu is anything more than a fantasy, but we have a video here (actually two videos), not a 'claim', and the video is showing something that looks realistic but unexplained, so I'm wondering what it is or whether it's a fake video.

Videos and photos aren't claims, they are evidence of whatever they are showing, unless proven to be fake.

---

The 'claim' is that first video is undoctored footage from Antarctica.

Can you support the provenance of that clip in any way whatsoever?

The dodgy camera work in the first video marks it as a fake to me. Just point the camera at it and stop moving your bloody hand around! It's not like it's a fast moving object.

The stupid thing with this Antarctic video is the implication that this (supposed) planet would only be seen from THERE.

As I mentioned earlier, there are plenty of discussions elsewhere about why the clip is is almost certainly a fake. What I find interesting is the argument that people have to prove it is fake otherwise it has to be taken at face value.

btw I've not mentioned the second clip because it looks exactly like lens flare. Though, sadly, I can't prove that it isn't a clip of an alien craft or planetoid that looks like a lens flare

As I mentioned earlier, there are plenty of discussions elsewhere about why the clip is is almost certainly a fake. What I find interesting is the argument that people have to prove it is fake otherwise it has to be taken at face value.

btw I've not mentioned the second clip because it looks exactly like lens flare. Though, sadly, I can't prove that it isn't a clip of an alien craft or planetoid that looks like a lens flare

The one shot from the german ice station zebra or whatnot, has an accompanying vid that shows it to also show up halfway across the horizon... visible both sides.

The dodgy camera work in the first video marks it as a fake to me. Just point the camera at it and stop moving your bloody hand around! It's not like it's a fast moving object.

Yes, that's common in fake videos.

Along with abrupt endings.

'Explained' away in the first clip by dubbing in a 'beep beep' noise and someone saying in Russian '**** my battery's run out'

And low resolution.

And dodgy edits and cuts.

You know, like tacking a few seconds of someone else's ice station footage onto the front of your fake stuff. That sort of thing.

Fake. Just like the Tory front bench academic qualifications.

nibiru_decemberxx.jpg?w=610

The Nibiru collision with Earth in 2012 has been predicted for a long time, but astrophysicists, cosmologists and astronomers around the world have now come to a consensus that Earth will indeed collide with the planet, which lies just outside Pluto.

Nibiru, in Babylonian Astronomy translates to “Point of Transition” or ”Planet of Crossing,” especially of rivers, i.e. river crossings or ferry-boats, a term of the highest point of the ecliptic, i.e. the point of summer solstice, and its associated constellation. The establishment of the Nibiru point is described in tablet 5 of the Enuma Elish. Its cuneiform sign was often a cross, or various winged disc. The Sumerian culture was located in the fertile lands between the Euphrates and Tigris rivers, at the southern part of today’s Iraq.

As the highest point in the paths of the planets, Nibiru was considered the seat of the summus deus who pastures the stars like sheep, in Babylon identified with Marduk. This interpretation of Marduk as the ruler of the cosmos was identified as an early monotheist tendency in Babylonian religion by Alfred Jeremias.

Natural disasters are accelerating exponentially and astronomers believe that they are being caused by Nibiru coming closer and closer to Earth.

Weekly World News

Now this, this doesn't look like lens flare...

tumblr_ljiqsr2fee1qgorq0o1_500.jpg

Plenty of corroborative testimony and images from multiple devices and viewpoints too

By God - what are those features in the bottom right and to the left? They look like a network of roads or canals, or some such?

They're lying to us!!!

P

Uh-oh... it's going unstable...

Lunar_libration_with_phase2.gif