House Price Crash Forum

Your Birth Certificate Is A Receipt For Transfer Of Ownership To The Government.

Whether or not you believe it is a pile of conspiracy pseudoscience common law does actually exist.

Yes, Common Law does exist. It is the body of law built up since time immemorial based on custom and practice, and also the interpretation of Laws and Statutes by an independenent judiciary.

But it is still, ultimately, applied by Courts, who have the ultimate power of sanctioning force, so the application of Common Law to any individual is still, ultimately, coercion.

Common Law, as applied to any particular individual, does not allow freedom of choice, and thus disallows free will. It is the codified will of other people, applied to each and every individual.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you agree that common law exists I suppose it comes down to jurisdiction. As I understand it under the common law a human being you has certain rights, such as trial by jury and the right to not be locked up for no reason, habeas corpus. Common law courts act as neutral arbiters in disputes. If there is no contract and nobody was harmed there is no crime and so on.

For this reason common law is despised by the state. If people were treated as equals by the courts the state would be unable to make you do what they want by force. Hence they do their best to force everyone into some other jurisdiction where they can make up 'laws', have fines that aren't given by courts, impose nonsensical rules and so on as they please.

As I understand it the freeman movement simply demand to be tried in a common law jurisdiction. It's simply people using the law to protect themselves from the state.

If you agree that common law exists I suppose it comes down to jurisdiction. As I understand it under the common law a human being you has certain rights, such as trial by jury and the right to not be locked up for no reason, habeas corpus. Common law courts act as neutral arbiters in disputes. If there is no contract and nobody was harmed there is no crime and so on.

For this reason common law is despised by the state. If people were treated as equals by the courts the state would be unable to make you do what they want by force. Hence they do their best to force everyone into some other jurisdiction where they can make up 'laws', have fines that aren't given by courts, impose nonsensical rules and so on as they please.

As I understand it the freeman movement simply demand to be tried in a common law jurisdiction. It's simply people using the law to protect themselves from the state.

Again, simple failure to understand the concept of law.

Let me ask you this - from whence did the concept of the rule of law arise? You know this bit

the right to not be locked up for no reason

?

No it isn't yours it's the Queen's.

We're all simply farm animals.

She delegates the day to day running to a coterie of landowners - the Lords, Clergy, NT and so on to ensure your labour is optimised and her rents are maximised.

It's that simple.

legally, that is falling into the same trap that the lawyers do, that the laws are real in themselves and you are subject to them as if they themselves had rights.

The Queen has no actual, lets say "God Given" right to the land any more than you or I do.

Of course, having an army helps to persuade.

The birth certificate is the part that allows social services to remove a child with only suspicion ( nothing to do with confusion about relationship) without it they need the courts and for that they need proof and to obtain the proof they would required is very hard in a lot of cases and is normally only possible after the fact ( so yes it is only a obstacle)

There are many cases where serious harm/death have come to children in these circumstances ,but if they were registered they would have been removed well before it got to that point as there would be no need for the delay of the courts

With all due respect, I beleive this nonsense about not being able to protect children by removal from the abuses just because a Birth certificate cant be found is total and utter BS.

Its more likely to be due to "tick box" services being unable to tick the box.

Whether or not you believe it is a pile of conspiracy pseudoscience common law does actually exist.

Prove it....where is it written down?

Common law is about the rights of men, and is amended solely by actions and precedents in Courts.

For example, Breach of the Peace. If you are breaching the peace or are likely to, a person can detain you ( arrest)..they must then bring you before a Court and the punishment is that you are bound over to keep the peace for a period....

However, Government have added a number of Statutory Offences covering the same behaviour....Public Order Acts etc etc...you can be charged with these offences, bailed and released to go to Court later. Penalties are quite often defined which means sometimes a person cannot arrest the accused unless he is a Constable.

This leads to arrestable offences definitions...so be careful where you think YOU can make a "citizens arrest" under common law.

Murder is a common law Offence.

It is amended by various Homicide acts where cirxumstances led to people "getting off" with murder, so the common law is clarified..for example

(1)Where a person kills another in the course or furtherance of some other offence, the killing shall not amount to murder unless done with the same malice aforethought (express or implied) as is required for a killing to amount to murder when not done in the course or furtherance of another offence.

(2)For the purposes of the foregoing subsection, a killing done in the course or for the purpose of resisting an officer of justice, or of resisting or avoiding or preventing a lawful arrest, or of effecting or assisting an escape or rescue from legal custody, shall be treated as a killing in the course or furtherance of an offence.

Lets see how driving without tax, insurance, MOT, and number plates, etc, works in practice.

No tax is an offence against the revenue.

The others are Road traffic offences, made to clarify the duties of a driver on a road with regard to other people.

For example, the consequences of having no tax on a vehicle doesnt affect the person who is run over on a zebra crossing...however, the driver having no Insurance and no number plates puts the victim at a severe disadvantage and the perp at a severe advantage. MOT tries to ensure that vehicles are reasonably safe to use, again with the aim to reduce carnage...(although I think much recent MOT legislation has been introduced to increase the market for cars, where older cars are failed for something trivial...)

just where do you get from MAN is the supreme beast on top of the food chain, born into the World free ( some would say with god given rights), then some other groups of men IMPOSE a system of laws on him, and say that the argument is crackpot.

I noticed a few years ago the number of fences going up everywhere...schools, parks, supermarkets..everything....Its not as if the schools didnt have fences, but fences were upgraded, not to keep people in, but to keep people OUT...or rather, have them take the proper routes.

i began to realise that the land is OURS....the fences are a force imposed on US to show US that another of US has superior rights to a peice of land.

Sure we all need a bit of privacy, but public parks?....why fence them all round....

We all seem to accept this fencing and laws that fence us....but that is really all in the mind....Laws are not real until a man comes along and enforces it upon you.

And if you feel the law is unjust.....then really, what natural right does the law have that you dont?

It's the same as "duty of care"' it is an imposed power relationship that strips people of their personal responsibility.

It's the same as "duty of care"' it is an imposed power relationship that strips people of their personal responsibility.

I beleive this is exactly correct.

if the World was full of good people, I could leave home without locking the doors.

but, as burglars are not discouraged, I cant....so I am forced to take care of my stuff against wrong doers. lack of social morality in others puts me in a sort of prison.

I need to think this through a lot more to make my position more clear.