House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
dom

Your Birth Certificate Is A Receipt For Transfer Of Ownership To The Government.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYJzXkcJgEU&NR=1&feature=fvwp

I just happened upon this while watching renegade economist vids.

Very interesting talk on the power structure in this country. The speaker explains how we are all employees of a corporation. Our government, police force, social services, even the courts are registered trading entities, PLCs or limited companies. I found it very chilling and thought it should be shared.

Guest eight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYJzXkcJgEU&NR=1&feature=fvwp

Very interesting talk on the power structure in this country. The speaker explains how we are all employees of a corporation. Our government, police force, social services, even the courts are registered trading entities, PLCs or limited companies. I found it very chilling and thought it should be shared.

If we were genuine employees we could just resign en masse. I think it's a bit more fundamental than that.

If we were genuine employees we could just resign en masse. I think it's a bit more fundamental than that.

You haven't watched it have you?

https://www.youtube....=1&feature=fvwp

apparently, writing to a person with their names in Capital letters means its a letter addressed to the legal entity that is that person, not the person himself.

Guest eight

You haven't watched it have you?

Despite what my post count might suggest, I do have a life you know.

FMOTL lunacy.

I'm quite frankly amazed that wikipedia doesn't have a page on this FMOTL "pseudolaw" stuff.

Pseudoscientists and crackpots are well recognised in popular culture. My lawyer friends all piss themselves laughing at this FMOTL crap, but it just doesn't seem to have become recognised as crackpottery in the same way as cranks, quack and crackpots.

Anything that makes people think twice about accepting the status quo is somewhat helpful.

But that guy talks a lot of crap.

"Laws" are really just expectations of consequences based on your actions yet he goes on and on about the semantics of the words themselves going on about statutes.

The reason government entities are classed as corporations on some people's records is because they are rated as if they were by independent bodies.

Edited by cica

I'm quite frankly amazed that wikipedia doesn't have a page on this FMOTL "pseudolaw" stuff.

Pseudoscientists and crackpots are well recognised in popular culture. My lawyer friends all piss themselves laughing at this FMOTL crap, but it just doesn't seem to have become recognised as crackpottery in the same way as cranks, quack and crackpots.

just where do you get from MAN is the supreme beast on top of the food chain, born into the World free ( some would say with god given rights), then some other groups of men IMPOSE a system of laws on him, and say that the argument is crackpot.

I noticed a few years ago the number of fences going up everywhere...schools, parks, supermarkets..everything....Its not as if the schools didnt have fences, but fences were upgraded, not to keep people in, but to keep people OUT...or rather, have them take the proper routes.

i began to realise that the land is OURS....the fences are a force imposed on US to show US that another of US has superior rights to a peice of land.

Sure we all need a bit of privacy, but public parks?....why fence them all round....

We all seem to accept this fencing and laws that fence us....but that is really all in the mind....Laws are not real until a man comes along and enforces it upon you.

And if you feel the law is unjust.....then really, what natural right does the law have that you dont?

Anything that makes people think twice about accepting the status quo is somewhat helpful.

But that guy talks a lot of crap.

"Laws" are really just expectations of consequences based on your actions yet he goes on and on about the semantics of the words themselves going on about statutes.

The reason government entities are classed as corporations on some people's records is because they are rated as if they were by independent bodies.

if people didnt argue the semantics of the actual words, we wouldnt need lawyers.

for example, what is the difference between...Will, Shall, Should, Must.

The recent Act about penalising landlords for not putting the tenants deposit into a scheme was made virtually toothless, even though the wording was, to a layman, perfectly clear, yet lawyers managed to get the meaning perveted to mean something very different indeed.

This movement if we can call it that do have some persuasive arguments which even recently tend to highlight why no charges were brought brought under the LIBOR scam, and that none will follow (apart from some stuff where they can levy fines) for the recent fuel price rigging investigation..

17. 'Responsibility' .vs. 'Authority'. You can DELEGATE authority, but you can only SHARE responsibility. In other words, if you task (delegate) someone to do something, you still retain the RESPONSIBILITY for getting it done, and for anything that may happen as a result. If, for example, a Police Officer carries out any order, given by a superior, then that Officer is personally responsible for what may occur as a result, and all those up the chain of command are considered accomplices, in LAW.

(That's what the Nuremberg Trials were all about)

Therefore it is important that, if you delegate authority, you delegate to the right individual or group of individuals. You delegate to an individual who will accomplish the task without come-backs. And who you choose is your choice, and your responsibility.

(If this had been pointed out, during the de Menezes trial, INCLUDING THE OBVIOUS BREACH OF COMMON LAW, a lot of Police personnel - up to, and including the Home Secretary & Prime Minister - could easily have ended up behind bars. The so-called 'legal profession' did a thoroughly abysmal job - as normal. A golden opportunity, tossed into the bin of history, by virtue of plain, common or garden, useless waffle. The police were charged under the Health & Safety Act. What utter rubbish! They should have been charged under Common Law)

Anyone who has even a rudimentary understanding on how English law works should be able to pick that apart and realise that the system is being exploited to protect people in high and important places.

It does...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freemen_on_the_land

This movement if we can call it that do have some persuasive arguments which even recently tend to highlight why no charges were brought brought under the LIBOR scam, and that none will follow (apart from some stuff where they can levy fines) for the recent fuel price rigging investigation..

Anyone who has even a rudimentary understanding on how English law works should be able to pick that apart and realise that the system is being exploited to protect people in high and important places.

Might have a little something to do with number of lawyers in government.

Law is a bit of a gravy train for many at the moment....although many do workin what appear to be almost sweatshop claims environments.

Ah....so it's called FMOTL. Didn't realise it was a whole movement of sorts. Just found a vid where the guy unregistered his car with DVLA and is continuing to use it on the road. That I have a problem with. His number plate is, yep - FMOTL.

Was just about to post that!

I find it interesting, though no doubt it is verging on laughable in the way it is sometimes presented (the wiki entry is quite humorous!).

Thing is, for me, I do think that some of this stuff about the legal person vs the man/woman is actually based in fact. Common law has been codified and used over many centuries and can be traced back to ancient Greece, or even further. For newer laws (that are arguably required for our current model of so-called 'civilized society') to be superimposed on top of that older system, there had to be some way of negating its power. The example john Harris gives of the state taking and crushing your car is quite a good one. Under common law, what authority do they have to take something that belongs to you and crush it? None, obviously. If anyone else did that to your car you would rightly be a bit miffed and demand justice. They can only do this because you have somehow surrendered your right to ownership, or otherwise submitted to be ruled by the laws of the road, that overrule your common law rights. I know it's a complex area, but I do think there is some truth in what they're trying to say.

But unfortunately, as pointed out in that wiki entry, it may be an unjust imprisonment, but you're still in prison. As long as the state has the force to back up whatever laws it feels like making, I think there's very little that can be done to challenge that power. This isn't the same thing as saying that there isn't any sound legal, moral or ethical foundation to what the likes of John Harris are saying.

Ah....so it's called FMOTL. Didn't realise it was a whole movement of sorts. Just found a vid where the guy unregistered his car with DVLA and is continuing to use it on the road. That I have a problem with. His number plate is, yep - FMOTL.

That would be the guy who got his car impounded?

This isn't the same thing as saying that there isn't any sound legal, moral or ethical foundation to what the likes of John Harris are saying.

Apart from the fact that its total nonsense?