House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rave

Samantha Brick Mk2

I know I shouldn't be posting DM links, but I couldn't help laughing at this, too pretty to work apparently, so ponces off parents instead:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2327173/The-woman-claims-pretty-job-Graduate-hounded-sex-pests-jealous-females.html?ICO=most_read_module

Oh right, because obviously there's a grave shortage of ways for good looking women to make money from in the modern world :rolleyes: . This story should really be headlined "Too Lazy To Dress Up In Spandex And Titillate Sadcases At Car Shows", IMO :lol: .

Also, why are all the photos taken from above, the better to emphasize the considerable expanse of her forehead? Is she 4'6?

Will you stop posting DM links!

The thought police will be on your case.

Yes quite! :D

FWIW you're alright by me IRRO, I'm a grown man and I know what I'm getting myself into when I click a DM link. After a few months of disappointment and feelings of self-loathing I've pretty much trained myself not to click on the bikini stories on the sidebar, so I'm rarely detained more than 10 minutes against my will! :P

Where CCC when you need him?

I think it's safe to say he would. I would. Even though she's not as pretty as she thinks and is obviously a total pain in the ****.

I think it's safe to say he would. I would. Even though she's not as pretty as she thinks and is obviously a total pain in the ****.

I guessed that bit, I was just waiting for someone to explain how there was clearly _one_ thing she could do for cash and CCC seemed like the man for the job. Seems I did it instead.

I would. I don't think she looks bad for 33. Quite good even.

She's very slim. Unfortunately little subcutaneous fat = lines quite visible. I'm the same age as her, also slim, and look my age (the complete baldness doesn't help, in fairness). My wife is 4 1/2 years older than me, 15lb overweight, and she got asked out on a date last week by a sixth former (head boy of his school no less! :lol::D:lol: )

I know I shouldn't be posting DM links, but I couldn't help laughing at this, too pretty to work apparently, so ponces off parents instead:

Well she has my sympathy 'cos I have the same problem. Everywhere I work, women chuck themselves at me.

I'm currently doing 2 full-time jobs, 3 part-time jobs and a paper-round...

XYY

Well she has my sympathy 'cos I have the same problem. Everywhere I work, women chuck themselves at me.

XYY

:lol:

She's an attractive lady, but obviously on the wane. I can't imagine she looks quite so stunning without make-up.

I shouldn't think she has too many years to worry about before she's surpassed by much younger women. I hope she gets over herself before then and doesn't expect the world to continue to revolve around how beautiful she is. I've seen women like this get very depressed with age when they realise that flashing a smile doesn't get them what they want anymore.

XYY

You are Robin Asquith and I claim my Five Guineas.