House Price Crash Forum

It's a photo of bedroom 2.

It's defo bedroom one. You can tell by the position of the window and the fitted wardrobes in the floor plan. The headboard of the bed is adjacent to the kitchen on the other side. The OP is right, it makes zero sense. The chair is jammed up to the bed end, and the desk looks max 2 ft deep.

It's a photo of bedroom 2.

No it's a photo of bedroom 1 and they have measured from the door instead of the wall.

No it's a photo of bedroom 1 and they have measured from the door instead of the wall.

Good point. Why not just measure diagonally from ceiling to floor in future, that should add on a few more feet.

That measurement would be irrelevant, since the room is supposedly 14x14. The door is on the other dimension to the long side of the bed.

You can't even be sure the bed is against the wall.

Reckon it is Dr. Watson, the window in the floor plan is at the end of the room and you can see it in the pic. So the bed doesn't have a lot of room left to be pulled forward.

On second thoughts you must be right. The extra width where the door is is probably more than in looks from the floor plan.

I also think its the main bedroom as seen in picture 2.

However, this came up on my search the other day

My link

These haven't been built yet , if you look at the 'pictures' this house looks very spacious. Then take a look at the floor plan and the actual room sizes and it makes a mockery of the images they are using, to my mind.

On a simliar note. This house is 3.7metres wide (according to Kitchen & Bedroom).

Add up the Bedroom 2 (3m) and Bathroom (2.2m) and measurements and it's now a 5.2m wide house.

So on Planet Estate Agent this house is 1.5 metres wider than reality.

9242_2152152_FLP_00_0000_max_1350x1350.jpg

Between a third and half a million £ for an attic in Brixton!!!! That's the elephant in the room!

Oh I thought it was the whole house! :lol::blink: