House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DEATH

No 10 Has Denied That "anyone In Downing Street" Made Comments

Shocking. Marxists have infiltrated and are in control of the top echelons of the tory party. I would have never of guessed.

If you are a conservative and consider voting Tory, you need your head examined.

Anyone involved in local party activism for any party is almost certainly bonkers. The problem is that the senior Tory in question used it to describe those people who want an EU referendum, which shows how detached Tories leaders are from mainstream conservative opinion.

Anyone involved in local party activism for any party is almost certainly bonkers. The problem is that the senior Tory in question used it to describe those people who want an EU referendum, which shows how detached Tories leaders are from mainstream conservative opinion.

I guess given their pulling out all the stops to deny a vote on PR, we shouldnt be surprised at their contempt for democracy elsewhere.

I guess given their pulling out all the stops to deny a vote on PR, we shouldnt be surprised at their contempt for democracy elsewhere.

I doubt any of the 3 major parties advocate PR now (including the Lib Dems who have always been in favour of it) given the meteoric rise of UKIP, they need FPTP to keep themselves on the gravy train and 'populism' (i.e democracy) at bay.