House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chronyx

Surrey Jobs

One of the hardest things is making people and organisations change.

I highly doubt it's any harder than a shitty 4 year apprenticeship, qualifying in time for a massive construction crash. £80,000? £800 a week more like.

Indeed. Most of that salary is compensation for being almost universally hated in your workplace.

Do traffic wardens get 80 grand + benefits then? ;)

I highly doubt it's any harder than a shitty 4 year apprenticeship, qualifying in time for a massive construction crash. £80,000? £800 a week more like.

I would put good money (if I had any left) on very few of the 4 year apprenticeship folk being able to have a lot of success at implementing fundamental change in a behemoth bureaucratic organisation like that. So, yeah, I highly doubt anyone being terribly critical of the role even has an idea of what it is likely to be about, or how to go about it.

Anyway this role is not meant to actually achieve any change, just to employ someone's mate in a lucrative role and make it look as though they're trying to do something.

I would put good money (if I had any left) on very few of the 4 year apprenticeship folk being able to have a lot of success at implementing fundamental change in a behemoth bureaucratic organisation like that. So, yeah, I highly doubt anyone being terribly critical of the role even has an idea of what it is likely to be about, or how to go about it.

Yeah alright mate :lol: swissy_fit gets it

I would put good money (if I had any left) on very few of the 4 year apprenticeship folk being able to have a lot of success at implementing fundamental change in a behemoth bureaucratic organisation like that.

Whereas the Sharon Shoesmith-types who symbolise the typical public sector middle-manager have made such a towering contribution to our public life, haven't they?

Whereas the Sharon Shoesmith-types who symbolise the typical public sector middle-manager have made such a towering contribution to our public life, haven't they?

See swissy-fit's post above. He sums it up pretty well.