House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SleepyHead

Pinewood Studio Plans Rejected By Green Belters

Pinewood Studio plans rejected by South Bucks Council

http://www.bbc.co.uk...-herts-22537468

Pinewood previously claimed if the plans were refused "significant harm" would be done to the UK economy.

South Buckinghamshire Council rejected the plans as an "inappropriate" expansion into green belt land.

Blofeld only needed to get the planning department on side to stop Bond in his tracks. He could have saved a lot of money spent on lasers.

Blofeld only needed to get the planning department on side to stop Bond in his tracks. He could have saved a lot of money spent on lasers.

Exactly. In the next Bond film he should take on the bureaucracy of Local Government.

I'm very afraid though that it will be a step too far for him..

on getting home that night to his stayer-homer 25 year old son he punched him in the face and told him to get a job the lazy g1t

Exactly. In the next Bond film he should take on the bureaucracy of Local Government.

I'm very afraid though that it will be a step too far for him..

Fleming's Bond loathed the welfare state, Germans, the Beatles. He'd have been a retired, golf club nimby by now with a UKIP sticker on the back of his Jag. :D

If the british economy is relying one a film production company then we are in an even worse state than I thought.

It wouldn't be the first time, Harold Wilson apparently personally asked Sean Connery to do Diamonds are Forever because the UK economy needed the revenue.

Edited by Diver Dan

We need more houses, we need more jobs if we are going to let the population increase. Where are they going to go? You can't have one without the other.

Peter.

I think the idea is to ensure that property stays expensive by not building and let the priced out live in multi-occupation.

I think the idea is to ensure that property stays expensive by not building and let the priced out live in multi-occupation.

That appears to be the idea, and don't bother with jobs either.

It's strange how this desire to preserve the green areas wasn't worried about when Iver Heath was built,

Peter.

That appears to be the idea, and don't bother with jobs either.

It's strange how this desire to preserve the green areas wasn't worried about when Iver Heath was built,

Peter.