House Price Crash Forum
SleepyHead

Mandelson "labour Sent ‘Search Parties’ To Encourage Immigrants"

Labour it seems, were 'ethnically cleansing' their own core voters from society.... and fueling the housing bubble too.

Labour sent out 'search parties' for immigrants to get them to come to the UK, Lord Mandelson has admitted.

In a stunning confirmation that the Blair and Brown governments deliberately engineered mass immigration, the former

Cabinet Minister and spin doctor said New Labour sought out foreign workers.

He also conceded that the influx of arrivals meant the party's traditional supporters are now unable to find work.

Read more:

Edited by sleeping dog

Labour it seems, were 'ethnically cleansing' their own core voters from society.... and fueling the housing bubble too.

I notice that those 2 photos of Blair & Brown have been engineered or photoshopped to put halos around their heads. :)

The BNP told you so.

They may have identified the problem, but their proposed solution is wrong.

I don't blame the immigrants at all, it's not their fault. I blame the policy of Blair/Brown/Cameron for unlimited numbers, while failing to build enough houses.

Purely a numbers argument for me.

Rub the rights nose in diversity?!

Has any country ever had 'diversity' for a substantial amount of time without segregation. Places like Detroit are more segregated now than before forced busing.

In 100 years time the UK will either be 100% islamic, or a group of segregated areas.

They may have identified the problem, but their proposed solution is wrong.

I don't blame the immigrants at all, it's not their fault. I blame the policy of Blair/Brown/Cameron for unlimited numbers, while failing to build enough houses.

Purely a numbers argument for me.

Isn't it also a numbers game for BUKNIP?

Isn't it also a numbers game for BUKNIP?

For Ukip it is. But not for the BNP.

The two are very different. Nice try though. Gordon Brown would be pleased with you.

Edited by sleeping dog

Has any country ever had 'diversity' for a substantial amount of time without segregation. Places like Detroit are more segregated now than before forced busing.

In 100 years time the UK will either be 100% islamic, or a group of segregated areas.

Agreed.

Look at israel and you will see our future

little pockets of "racists" who want to keep a home land for their people.

this will be the same for most of the Western World which has embraced multi-culti.

most people aren't bothered cos "we'll be dead". and would rather just point the finger and call everyone Nazi's.

Mandelson's just blatantly bragging about what NuLabour / he did.

Likely in time the tories and LibDems will be bragging that they helped them.

Former prime minister Mr Brown – who once called for ‘British jobs for British workers’ – told a pro-union rally in Glasgow: ‘A party that was anti-Powellite on immigration is now becoming very close to being Powellite on that issue.’

They do say that a week's a long time in politics.

Brown's entry into the election arena could well be the turning point reviving the coalition's fortunes.

A black swan event for Labour.

Edited by billybong

For Ukip it is. But not for the BNP.

Really? I don't know about the latter: they never get enough airtime to let me make an informed judgement.

I do know a lot of UKIP people, including official spokesmen in the past (though they seem to be getting more sensitive about it) are out-and-out racists, who speak of Poles or (whisper) Romanians in terms that would get you banged up if applied to Jamaicans. But I don't expect that's all of them: for some it'll be just numbers.

Really? I don't know about the latter: they never get enough airtime to let me make an informed judgement.

I do know a lot of UKIP people, including official spokesmen in the past (though they seem to be getting more sensitive about it) are out-and-out racists, who speak of Poles or (whisper) Romanians in terms that would get you banged up if applied to Jamaicans. But I don't expect that's all of them: for some it'll be just numbers.

You mean they exercise their right to free speech? Expressing your view on any nationality should not lead to "getting banged up"... or not in a free country.

Doing exctly what they want is an odd way 'to rub the right's nose in it'.

A cheap supply of workers? Kerching.

I do know a lot of UKIP people, including official spokesmen in the past (though they seem to be getting more sensitive about it) are out-and-out racists, who speak of Poles or (whisper) Romanians in terms that would get you banged up if applied to Jamaicans.

Funny you say that. I know a lot of east Europeans who are out-and-out racists.

Doing exctly what they want is an odd way 'to rub the right's nose in it'.

When they say 'the right' they mean the working class right who have the temerity to betray their class and vote for the Tories. In Labour's eyes these people deserve anything bad that happens to them.

You cheapen yourself with your continued insistance in conflating the BNP with UKIP.

Guest eight

Funny you say that. I know a lot of east Europeans who are out-and-out racists.

That's what cracked me up during the whole Paulo di Canio "fascist" storm (in a teacup). For supposedly enquiring minds these journalists really don't know much about the ways of the World. In my experience all Europeans are incredibly racist. It's only in the UK where we've all been browbeaten into pretending it's different.

As for porca, I wish he'd just stop it now. It's beyond tragic.

And the story in question? Well what exactly does constitute treason, these days?

Not wanting lots of people to move to your country and take all the jobs doesn't technically make you racist.

On the other hand, being happy for lots of people to move to your country and take all the jobs makes you an idiot.

Dear, oh dear, the 13 years of New Labour mental reprogramming has worked well with you hasn't it?

How can you be "racist" against members of your own "race"? Poles and Romanians are northern European Caucasians, just like the majority of indigenous British. Please stop abusing the English language to fit your twisted agenda. :rolleyes:

Edited by JustAnotherProle

What did you expect would happen? It was easy to foresee! Labour's policies were completely irresponsible.

Dear, oh dear, the 13 years of New Labour mental reprogramming has worked well with you hasn't it?

How can you be "racist" against members of your own "race"? Poles and Romanians are northern European Caucasians, just like the majority of indigenous British. Please stop abusing the English language to fit your twisted agenda. :rolleyes:

I'm afraid that Poles and Romanians are from different sub-groups of Caucasian Europeans so they are not the same as British people assuming you are only counting the white Britons.

You seem to think that you can discriminate against other nationalities on the basis that you are the same colour as them.

I'm afraid that Poles and Romanians are from different sub-groups of Caucasian Europeans so they are not the same as British people assuming you are only counting the white Britons.

You seem to think that you can discriminate against other nationalities on the basis that you are the same colour as them.

What rubbish, where do you get your classification from, I see no reason to create distinction between European Caucasian groups or sub groups, you also seem to think you can twist my post and create a straw man argument. I merely pointed out that using the word racist in the quoted context was incorrect, I said nothing about supporting general non specific or non racial discrimination. Nice try though.

Edited by JustAnotherProle

Not wanting lots of people to move to your country and take all the jobs doesn't technically make you racist.

On the other hand, being happy for lots of people to move to your country and take all the jobs makes you an idiot.

Post of the year! :)

+1 :)