House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
timebandit

Stewart Jackson Mp £54,000 Profit On Taxpayer-Funded Home

Hubby of Sarah O'Greedy (Daily Express property ramper) Stewart Jackson MP to be sued by expenses watchdog for refusing to repay £54,000 profit on taxpayer-funded home

Daily Mail Link

A Tory MP is being sued by the Commons expenses watchdog over his refusal to repay £54,000 in profit made on a home funded by the taxpayer.

Stewart Jackson today claime dhe is being 'bullied' after becoming the the only MP out of 29 to reject the demand to return financial gains from properties which rose in value while they claimed mortgage costs on expenses.

Is there not a taxpayer/saver-mugged funded scheme to compensate people who are being asked to repay profits they made previously on any other taxpayer/saver-funded scheme? No? And we call ourselves a civilised society do we??!

Hubby of Sarah O'Greedy (Daily Express property ramper) Stewart Jackson MP to be sued by expenses watchdog for refusing to repay £54,000 profit on taxpayer-funded home

Daily Mail Link

I wonder if he "invested" the profit in some BTLs which might have gone down in value :o

Take that Opportunity to send him amessage. He does enjoy sending out tweets on life as an MP.

My contribution

evil_teddy_bear_normal.jpgTimebandit ‏

Hi @SJacksonMP is this one more made up story? Its those nasty people who ramp or introduce polices that inflate HP. I blame....oh wait

only the mindset of a criminally entitled person would even consider keeping the profits someone else paid for.

"Its not my fault, guv, the car was just parked there....beggin to be nicked....so I took it...like my uvver mates do...and you just wanna do me...ITS NOT FAIR"

Have they put the figures through Sarah's Daily Express calculator / headline generator.

54000 / (365 days * 2 years) = Britain saved. House Prices Rise by £74 per day!!

Jackson is MP for Peterborough, which seems to have a great deal of discontent over immigration. With a majority of just under 5000, Jackson may well find himself being ejected from the Commons gravy train by a UKIP ticket collector....

Jackson is MP for Peterborough, which seems to have a great deal of discontent over immigration. With a majority of just under 5000, Jackson may well find himself being ejected from the Commons gravy train by a UKIP ticket collector....

My fingers are firmly crossed on this one!

Have they put the figures through Sarah's Daily Express calculator / headline generator.

54000 / (365 days * 2 years) = Britain saved. House Prices Rise by £74 per day!!

:D very good.

Anyone do a Express front page mock up along the lines of

Sarah O'Greedy taxpayers funded home rises by £74 per day!!