House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

'i Force-Feed Myself 5,000 Calories A Day Through A Funnel'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2321812/I-force-feed-5-000-calories-day-funnel-The-23-year-old-ambition-obese-internet-star.html

'I force-feed myself 5,000 calories a day through a funnel': Meet the 23-year-old desperate to reach 30st - so that men with a fat fetish will PAY to watch her eat

Tammy Jung, 23, is increasing her weight by over 3st every 6 months

She currently weighs 16st - halfway to her goal weight of 30st

She spends £70 a day on takeaways

Encourages her boyfriend to pour milkshakes down her throat with a funnel

Already earns £1,000 a month online, some people pay to watch her eating

Would you pay someone to watch them eat? You could to go cafe etc... and see for more eating?

Utterly crazy.

Would you pay someone to watch them eat? You could to go cafe etc... and see for more eating?

Utterly crazy.

What a sick world we live in.

But that's capitalism for you. Where there's a market, there's a will to exploit it no matter what.

Edited: Although £70/day in costs versus £1000 a month in revenue doesn't make sense. Presumably she thinks there are economies of scale when she hits the big 3-0. No pun intended :P

she sounds like shes just finding a reason to excuse her gluttony.

While fat women are certainly easier on the eye than fat men, whenever ive been heavier than i want to be ive felt constantly bloated, and ive never been a higher BMI than 27 or 28, never in the obese category at least. I cant see why anyone would want to be fat for that reason alone, just the constant feeling youre lugging stuff around.

Guest eight

While fat women are certainly easier on the eye than fat men, whenever ive been heavier than i want to be ive felt constantly bloated, and ive never been a higher BMI than 27 or 28, never in the obese category at least. I cant see why anyone would want to be fat for that reason alone, just the constant feeling youre lugging stuff around.

So far today I have eaten two bananas, an apple, and a chuppa chups lolly.

I guess between me and her we're about average.

So far today I have eaten two bananas, an apple, and a chuppa chups lolly.

I guess between me and her we're about average.

Blimey, you're as weird as her, just the opposite extreme! ;)

I wonder if people will pay to watch her eat once she is suffering from urinary stress incontinence, has had a stroke and/or a diabetes induced limb amputation? Thinking about it, the answer is probably yes...She's really thought this through after all! :ph34r:

Somebody has been reading the Daily Mail again! ;)

Horrible story.

It's not going to end well. See the stretch marks on her stomach for a start- there are two good reasons for ever having stretch marks- growth spurts and pregnancy. Putting on 3st in 3 months is not a good reason.

Her boyfriend is one sick ******* for doing this to her, and I hope he gets his comeuppance as a result. There are loads of grossly obese women out there who don't actually want to be grossly obese, but who would probably appreciate a man who loves them for who they are in the meantime- as long as he didn't encourage her to get even fatter in the meantime. I rate this as a form of domestic abuse at least on a par with constantly psycholgically abusing your partner e.g. by putting her down, ignoring her etc. Effectively he's saying that he'll only love her if she follows a course of completely giving up her health and her quality of life. I've heard of other 'feeder' stories where the bloke isn't happy until he's made the woman such a 'beached whale' that she's totally reliant on him. Generally, they don't do it so that they can have a pleasurable life of attending to their helpless partner's every need :rolleyes: .

I'm not generally in favour of state interference in people's consensual realtionships, so I'm not sure what could legally be done about this, but make no mistake, it's wrong :angry: .

Horrible story.

It's not going to end well. See the stretch marks on her stomach for a start- there are two good reasons for ever having stretch marks- growth spurts and pregnancy. Putting on 3st in 3 months is not a good reason.

Her boyfriend is one sick bastard for doing this to her, and I hope he gets his comeuppance as a result. There are loads of grossly obese women out there who don't actually want to be grossly obese, but who would probably appreciate a man who loves them for who they are in the meantime- as long as he didn't encourage her to get even fatter in the meantime. I rate this as a form of domestic abuse at least on a par with constantly psycholgically abusing your partner e.g. by putting her down, ignoring her etc. Effectively he's saying that he'll only love her if she follows a course of completely giving up her health and her quality of life. I've heard of other 'feeder' stories where the bloke isn't happy until he's made the woman such a 'beached whale' that she's totally reliant on him. Generally, they don't do it so that they can have a pleasurable life of attending to their helpless partner's every need :rolleyes: .

I'm not generally in favour of state interference in people's consensual realtionships, so I'm not sure what could legally be done about this, but make no mistake, it's wrong :angry: .

Errr....she's the one who's over-eating. Since when is ignoring your partner, "domestic abuse"? Do I have a right to be "taken notice of"? This "news" is just another indicator of our civilization's decline, along with arbitrary definitions of abuse thought-up by a bloated state.

Errr....she's the one who's over-eating. Since when is ignoring your partner, "domestic abuse"? Do I have a right to be "taken notice of"? This "news" is just another indicator of our civilization's decline, along with arbitrary definitions of abuse thought-up by a bloated state.

Whilst I wouldn't go as far as to say that it's domestic abuse, Rave has got a point. For the boyfriend it's a control thing, same as it is with most 'feeders' and her lack of self esteem has allowed it to happen.

It's nothing that the state should get involved in, though.

Doesn't anyone here like thin fit girls? :blink:

Errr....she's the one who's over-eating. Since when is ignoring your partner, "domestic abuse"?

Every 'agony' column I've ever read has a recurring theme of 'charming' partners who can't do enough for the correspondent when they're dating, but once they move in/ get married etc. go chronically cold and aloof. If you get into a relationship with someone who is 'full-on' for whatever reason, and you lead them on until they've made a proper commitment to you, and then go cold on them, that's an abuse of their trust IMO.

I'm not 100% innocent here- I'm a cold stick, married to a very hot blooded woman. That has led to plenty of upset. But I make an effort to make more effort with her, rather than just thinking I must be right and it's her problem.

The woman in the OP is clearly a person with chronic self-esteem issues. Instead of trying to help her through it with love and encouragement- maybe "come on sweetheart, you're great and I love you for who you are"- her parasitic bloke has instead promised her his love in exchange for her ruining her looks and her health, and ultimately becoming entirely dependent on him- which she will be if she gets to 30 stone at 5'2. He very clearly doesn't love her for who she was when they met- else why would he 'feed' her?

Do I have a right to be "taken notice of"?

By the world at large, no. By your partner, yes absolutely.

This "news" is just another indicator of our civilization's decline,

Maybe, maybe not, there have always been abusive nasty people.

along with arbitrary definitions of abuse thought-up by a bloated state.

I really don't buy that- I, as a liberal feminist by inclination have stated that I find it ghastly but that I can't see what the state could do about it- I saw no mention at all in the Mail of any call to action- frankly they were loving it, it sells ad space :rolleyes: .

Every 'agony' column I've ever read has a recurring theme of 'charming' partners who can't do enough for the correspondent when they're dating, but once they move in/ get married etc. go chronically cold and aloof. If you get into a relationship with someone who is 'full-on' for whatever reason, and you lead them on until they've made a proper commitment to you, and then go cold on them, that's an abuse of their trust IMO.

I'm not 100% innocent here- I'm a cold stick, married to a very hot blooded woman. That has led to plenty of upset. But I make an effort to make more effort with her, rather than just thinking I must be right and it's her problem.

The woman in the OP is clearly a person with chronic self-esteem issues. Instead of trying to help her through it with love and encouragement- maybe "come on sweetheart, you're great and I love you for who you are"- her parasitic bloke has instead promised her his love in exchange for her ruining her looks and her health, and ultimately becoming entirely dependent on him- which she will be if she gets to 30 stone at 5'2. He very clearly doesn't love her for who she was when they met- else why would he 'feed' her?

By the world at large, no. By your partner, yes absolutely.

Maybe, maybe not, there have always been abusive nasty people.

I really don't buy that- I, as a liberal feminist by inclination have stated that I find it ghastly but that I can't see what the state could do about it- I saw no mention at all in the Mail of any call to action- frankly they were loving it, it sells ad space :rolleyes: .

So if the "ignored" partner has an affair and blames their behavior on "being ignored", does that make it OK?

Feminism is underpinned by a lie that men are the oppressors of women. Unfortunately, I had to suffer a tedious feminist who also worshiped at the catholic church.

So if the "ignored" partner has an affair and blames their behavior on "being ignored", does that make it OK?

Well, that really depends on the circumstances, doesn't it? If, as in my situation, the man's working his **** off while the wife sits at home doing a part time job and getting bored, no...so while I try to be a supportive husband, I certainly don't candy coat it.

Feminism is underpinned by a lie that men are the oppressors of women.

O Rly? So they've managed to completely fudge the employment stats etc.? :rolleyes:

Unfortunately, I had to suffer a tedious feminist who also worshiped at the catholic church.

Well, I'm sorry about that. I don't know any Catholic feminists; my best mate is a Catholic male who's managed to fall for at least five women who have (in my opinion) abused him by leading him on for gain (financial or otherwise) without ever really caring for him. He's a succesful chap and OTOH has 'chatted' a large number of women in to bed. It's all fair enough if you take the hardarse view.that men and women are basically enemies.

I don't believe that.

Whilst I wouldn't go as far as to say that it's domestic abuse, Rave has got a point. For the boyfriend it's a control thing, same as it is with most 'feeders' and her lack of self esteem has allowed it to happen.

It's nothing that the state should get involved in, though.

In life these people seem to seek each other out. The exploiter and the exploited find each other and fit together like hand and glove.

I've seen it in many cases. It can manifest itself emotionally, financially as well. But in all cases one partners lack of self esteem leads to extreme circumstance for them, be it like this case or extreme financial dependency etc.

Ultimately what happens between two people to me is their business. When someone ends up having to get treated by the state should it be a different issue ?

Regarding fat women, rather have one slightly overweight than under. That said, there are limits. You can't really care about someone if you want them to go to the extreme of potentially seriously damaging their health in order to satisfy your personal fetish.

Yep.

1K a month coming in, and 2.1K a month going out. Hmmm....

What a vile story.

The Wail is irresponsible to run this rubbish. It will encourage this type of behaviour amongst the sub-normal.

Depravity like this was once the forté of that grubby dirt box 'The Sunday Sport'. They used to call them 'gutbuckets'.

Knew this would be t'internet inspired.

Hope she's paying fat tax on her online earnings although £1,000 a month seems pretty lean pickings for what she's doing.