House Price Crash Forum
Adam

Why Are You Here?

I was wondering about this one too, so thanks for posting it. Looks like an interesting poll.

In case you'd like an idea of how option 2 splits (I could buy but unsure / waiting for crash), see this poll.

Of the people who could buy, the majority were waiting for a weaker market.

I can afford to buy.. although I posted that I couldn't

I am only prepared to take a mortage at 3.5% salary for a property I would be happy to live in..

For it doesnt matter how much I borrow.. what matters is how much I can afford to pay back...

no 8 times salary Interest Only mortgage for me.

I've got a house, and plan to stay in it for 10 years.

However, during the two year period of selling my flat, changing jobs, renting and then buying the house, I got absolutely fascinated with the property market, and now I can't stop monitoring and analysing.

Only when the market falls will I be free of this obsession....

I can't vote (Trolls can't vote!)

But I am a homeowner + BTL landlady + a long term Bull

If 'Troll' just means you don't share the common view, then that's a stupid rule,

that makes this poll useless. Don't HPCer's have enough confidence in their convictions to let everyone have a say?!?!

Grrrrrrrrr.

If 'Troll' just means you don't share the common view, then that's a stupid rule,

that makes this poll useless. Don't HPCer's have enough confidence in their convictions to let everyone have a say?!?!

Grrrrrrrrr.

you said it!

I read a thread about Apolo - and aparently this poster was removed for being rude to the moderators.

Crashismyname is rude (very IMO) to many posters - but he does not get pulled up for it.

There's a good thread in the off topic section about censorship - but it has slipped off page 1. it needs someone to TTT it (to the top)

Wow,

I thought there would be more votes than that!

Ho Hum.

This is pretty good going so far - about the same rate as votes to my poll last week.

btw I think Trolls should be able to vote, otherwise not much point in posting these polls.