House Price Crash Forum

Has My "posts" Count Has Been Artifically Inflated?

AvidFan

HOLA441

I'm sure I've barely made 1000 posts and stopped for a while. Now my count is at around 5000 (will check what the actual total is when I make this post).

Does this mean I'll be one of the first against the wall when the revolution comes? :unsure:

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446

Maybe your account's been hacked?

That's what I'm thinking.

More than one avidfan?

No, I think there's only me here.

I've either been hacked at source by the website admin, or they've messed up my "posts" count on a data restore (for example).

If my account has been taken over by someone else, there are 3000 odd posts I had nothing to do with. Can anyone confirm I haven't been here for a while? :blink:

HOLA447

That's what I'm thinking.

No, I think there's only me here.

I've either been hacked at source by the website admin, or they've messed up my "posts" count on a data restore for example.

If my account has been taken over by someone else, There are 3000 odd posts I had nothing to do with. Can anyone confirm I haven't been here for a while? :blink:

I have no idea who you are and have never seen you post here before today since 2004.

Hope that helps.

HOLA448

I have no idea who you are and have never seen you post here before today since 2004.

Hope that helps.

I'm hurt. I WAS a key poster on the main forum in its heyday. Actually, my account dates from 2005 but I was "patient waiter" with a 2004 start date, so I was one of the first on the forum, officially. All this just increases my chances of being shot come the revolution, so I'm just going to shut up now.

HOLA449

I'm hurt. I WAS a key poster on the main forum in its heyday. Actually, my account dates from 2005 but I was "patient waiter" with a 2004 start date, so I was one of the first on the forum, officially. All this just increases my chances of being shot come the revolution, so I'm just going to shut up now.

A funnel and red hot poker, more likely :unsure:.

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413

I'm sure I've barely made 1000 posts and stopped for a while. Now my count is at around 5000 (will check what the actual total is when I make this post).

Does this mean I'll be one of the first against the wall when the revolution comes? :unsure:

I'm only the 2nd person who's looked at your profile since you wrote this post. I feel like a right stalker now.

Hope that helps.

HOLA4414

We will be on the winning side of the revolution surely? Won't we?

What side are we on again?

Archived