House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ʎqɐqɹǝʞɐɥs

Bungalow Sells For Circa 3 Million

After hearing all the hype about it being the most expensive area to buy I went to Sandbanks earlier this year expecting to see some incredible houses, flash motors, tasty crumpet. Boy, was I disappointed and totally unimpressed.

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/cash/story/...1641107,00.html

I can see Sandbanks from the balcony of my luxury apartment and I am paying only £800 a month rent.

Luvly Jubbly :lol:

Can't understand the hype, it's only sand and a chain ferry, there's nothing else there!

A couple of guys who lived in this development have recently bought a nice new town house there, therer were six properties and they came on at £690K, and struggled to sell them. The two boys paid £575K.

Very nice properties as well.

Mrs Rainbow

People pay for the laid back atmosphere in sandbanks - no hoodies on street corners!

I think I ve seen Harry Rednaps new house there.....

to be quite honest in odd places like Sandbanks it doesn't matter if the houses cost £1million or £10million.

I've no gripe against that.......................It's the price of ordinary houses in ordinary areas in Dorset and elsewhere that matters...........