House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
TheCountOfNowhere

Rightmove Bingo....

My old favourite, right move bingo.

Almost a full house today, 9 out of 10 drops on this rightmove page today:

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/find.html?locationIdentifier=OUTCODE^1783&insId=1&maxDaysSinceAdded=1&radius=15.0&index=30

That's the closest i've come this year to a full house ( 10 out of 10 drops on one rightmove page ) so things must be moving in the right direction again.

That looks like one of those people who has all their possessions, car, house, boat etc, permanently up for sale in the hope that some idiot will come along and pay more than they're worth.

You do get to live somewhere called "Hooton" though, which would never tire at dinner parties when lurching from awkward silence to pointless anecdotes. I'm sure.

You do get to live somewhere called "Hooton" though, which would never tire at dinner parties when lurching from awkward silence to pointless anecdotes. I'm sure.

Dinner parties... on the Wirral? Is that when they take the wrapping off their chips?

!!!!!!!!!!! HOUSE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/find.html?locationIdentifier=REGION^6908&insId=4&maxDaysSinceAdded=7&radius=0.25&googleAnalyticsChannel=buying

It's different in Bath.

Early in the year for a full page ( granted only 8 ) of drops but I'll claim my prize.

Edited by TheCountOfNowhere

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FULL HOUSE : BINGO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So much for the recovery...it's not even the end of June and I have my rightmove bingo:

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/find.html?locationIdentifier=REGION^1298&maxDaysSinceAdded=1&radius=5.0&googleAnalyticsChannel=buying

Ten out of ten drops/sailed sales

That doesn't usually happen till later on in the year.

Good omen.

Hooton's better than other 'certain' parts of the Wirral I've lived in (cough New Brighton cough) or even Rock Ferry.

DESPITE THE BOOMING HOUSING MARKET ( MEDIA HYPE ) I just missed out on a full house:

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/find.html?locationIdentifier=OUTCODE^1783&maxDaysSinceAdded=3&radius=15.0&index=130

9 out of 10 drops on that page !!!! The market must be BOOMING.

I estimate about 50% of the rightmove listed, for nn1 + 15 miles, over the lady day were price drops !!!

Despite what the media says..something is happening...