House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bloo Loo

Severe Hip Pain After Car Accident.

Don't get it. The driver must have been negligent, if he/she wasn't then the accident wouldn't have happened. You have suffered injury as the result of his/her actions. Any costs you incur as a direct result of the other party's negligence are recoverable from him/her.

Anyway as the others have said glad you haven't suffered from more serious injuries.

Because its all up in the air at the moment, I wont divulge...but it is a very serious thing that nobody i have spoken too has even the foggiest clue about it...me included.

It just seems so wrong.

Guest eight

Because its all up in the air at the moment, I wont divulge...but it is a very serious thing that nobody i have spoken too has even the foggiest clue about it...me included.

It just seems so wrong.

Don't tell me the old bat has diplomatic immunity?

Well Bloo, I hope it all works out for you, and I owe you a seriously big thank you for your OP.

I've suffered from tight hips and tight muscles for a couple of years, and have been doing monthly trips to the chiro to get my back / pelvis realigned and the tightness alleviated. After watching the videos you linked to, I remembered something an old chiro used to do which the current one doesn't - releasing tension on my piriformis muscles (in your **** cheeks). So I took to them this evening with a tennis ball - hurt like hell but my God it feels better now. I guess you'll know from your OP what I mean when I say the feeling of release is incredible. So a real heart felt thank you - cheers.

Also thanks to ccc - I used to use a piece of pipe lagging to ease off my ITBs but I've splashed out on the roller and the ball now. Quite honestly, there's no amount I wouldn't pay to feel like this more often.

No probs.

I am no doubt stating the obvious here and you have probably heard it before - but you should prob take up yoga.

6 - 12 months in a class to learn the basics - then do it in your own time when required. Really helps loosen things up a lot.

Don't tell me the old bat has diplomatic immunity?

I cant see that phrase without thinking of the Lethal Weapon film where the South Africans say that in such a malicious way.

Not Diplomatic Immunity. I think that covers offences, not this circumstance.

No probs.

I am no doubt stating the obvious here and you have probably heard it before - but you should prob take up yoga.

6 - 12 months in a class to learn the basics - then do it in your own time when required. Really helps loosen things up a lot.

My hams frozeup again halfway through the night...Mrs Loo extra violent on them this morning before she was off to work.....

We have a the International Tai Chi centre half a mile away...is that any good in your opinion...they do a recovery course too. Not sure about the self defence benefits of Tai Chi though.

Guest eight

My hams frozeup again halfway through the night...Mrs Loo extra violent on them this morning before she was off to work.....

We have a the International Tai Chi centre half a mile away...is that any good in your opinion...they do a recovery course too. Not sure about the self defence benefits of Tai Chi though.

Give it a year and you'll be dispatching cartwheeling Nissan Micras with your bare hands.

No idea about that - no yoga near you ? Its everywhere these days.

This is a very easy and effective hamstring stretch for you that you can do anywhere.

Just try and keep your pelvis plush on the ground - and keep your feet soles facing up as if you are keeping a book balanced on them.

Stretch

I cant see that phrase without thinking of the Lethal Weapon film where the South Africans say that in such a malicious way.

Not Diplomatic Immunity. I think that covers offences, not this circumstance.

Haha, yeah I always get that voice in my head when I hear it too...

No idea about that - no yoga near you ? Its everywhere these days.

This is a very easy and effective hamstring stretch for you that you can do anywhere.

Just try and keep your pelvis plush on the ground - and keep your feet soles facing up as if you are keeping a book balanced on them.

Stretch

much obliged.

Ill give it a go...the problem is the pain in the hips before I do the stretch..still, i can put my renter scum legs up the landlords wall.

the roller releases some tension and the pain recedes....but the hams are in such a poor state, probably been like this for 6 weeks, that they like to go back tense in a couple of hours.

Driving back from the physio was deffo easier as she worked the hams pretty good...stuck some needles in my spine on the injured side as a trial before going at it in earnest next monday.

progress.