House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pl1

Youtube Comments Are Better Then The Vids!

Many of the top-rated comments on Youtube videos are undeniably hilarious or even, dare I say it, insightful. Post your best links here, we'll watch the vid then scroll down to the comments section.....

Couldn't agree more.

I actually save some of the best as they make me laugh so much.

On a rendition of one of Rachmaninoff piano pieces I once saw: "This rendition makes my balls tingle and gives me a big ****er. I am inclined to believe that Rachmaninoff is using my nether-regions as a portal to the next realm, his tormented spirit living on - through my c**k."

Jungian synchronicity ! I posted this earlier today on the Thick People thread and the top rated comment is "I'm fighting an erection here".

It's a shame there's no 'talent' filter in so many people's minds. I expect this poor girl thinks she's doing a great version.

Just like pap-factor or whatever it's called...

the top rated change - obviously - so unless you quite the comment here don't expect that you'll get a social profile on (#hpctfh)

just sayin',

It's a shame there's no 'talent' filter in so many people's minds. I expect this poor girl thinks she's doing a great version.

Just like pap-factor or whatever it's called...

In my head I sound like a mix between Geddy Lee and Robert Plant. When I saw a video of my karaoke I sounded like a muttering Andrew Eldritch with a vocal range of three. Notes not octaves that is.

"That's such a coincidence - I used to play the duck scrotum in high school. Great technique..."

He's a liar. Drakes don't quack, they just make a hoarse rasping noise. Only ducks quack. This one's a female. All females are quackers. :huh:

He's a liar. Drakes don't quack, they just make a hoarse rasping noise. Only ducks quack. This one's a female. All females are quackers. :huh:

truly, you are wise in the ways of ducks.

also good to know that there's nothing wrong with old Gus.

So what was the 'singer' doing to the lady-duck to get it to quack. Ermm, maybe not answer that...

Most the videos I watch tend to descend into insulting each others mothers or racial slurs.

Annoyingly the comments are now arranged by "Top Comments" (whatever that is) by default.

I think it's to stop discussions like the above taking place.

Must have taken up increasingly more time to police.