House Price Crash Forum

Youtube Comments Are Better Then The Vids!

pl1

Many of the top-rated comments on Youtube videos are undeniably hilarious or even, dare I say it, insightful. Post your best links here, we'll watch the vid then scroll down to the comments section.....

Couldn't agree more.

I actually save some of the best as they make me laugh so much.

On a rendition of one of Rachmaninoff piano pieces I once saw: "This rendition makes my balls tingle and gives me a big ****er. I am inclined to believe that Rachmaninoff is using my nether-regions as a portal to the next realm, his tormented spirit living on - through my c**k."

Jungian synchronicity ! I posted this earlier today on the Thick People thread and the top rated comment is "I'm fighting an erection here".

It's a shame there's no 'talent' filter in so many people's minds. I expect this poor girl thinks she's doing a great version.

Just like pap-factor or whatever it's called...

It's a shame there's no 'talent' filter in so many people's minds. I expect this poor girl thinks she's doing a great version.

Just like pap-factor or whatever it's called...

In my head I sound like a mix between Geddy Lee and Robert Plant. When I saw a video of my karaoke I sounded like a muttering Andrew Eldritch with a vocal range of three. Notes not octaves that is.

He's a liar. Drakes don't quack, they just make a hoarse rasping noise. Only ducks quack. This one's a female. All females are quackers. :huh:

So what was the 'singer' doing to the lady-duck to get it to quack. Ermm, maybe not answer that...

• 9 months later...

Archived