House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

inflating

2 Southend Women Living On A Quid A Day - Fls Savings Account Victims?

They are raising money for poverty awareness.

http://www.echo-news.co.uk/news/10399834.Two_Southend_women_living_on___1_a_day/?ref=mr

Once savers have used up their nest egg to supplement their living expenses, the government can look forward to a lot more claimants for benefits. Another fantastically-well thought out policy from Gidiot & Mervo. Doubtless, Carnage will continue this clever scheme, probably only more so.

They all have ginger hair, so "removal" is the only option! :angry:

Another stabbing yesterday, broad daylight, near the bus station Travel Interchange http://www.echo-news.co.uk/news/10401692.Man_stabbed_in_Southend_town_centre/

If I lived in New Cross or Borough I'd want to get away to the seaside to have my knife fights too.

The 19-year-old male victim from New Cross Gate in south London is currently in a stable condition in hospital after receiving treatments for a minor stab wound. He is currently refusing to tell police what happened.

An 18-year-old from Borough in south London was arrested on suspicion of assault and later released on police bail until Saturday, July 20 pending further inquiries.

2436056.jpg

If these are the travellers, they look

better groomed than the locals I can

remember meeting there near Aldi.

Oh dear good!