House Price Crash Forum

12 Months Of Crap Weather?

HOLA441
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442

I got hailed on twice and I was stupid enough to be wearing shorts. It is shit here.

Jogged my memory about a guy a few years ago who was making out he was immune to the bad weather whilst I was trying to get away from him talking and back into my works van,he thought he was a bit of a hero, when he did casually walked back to his car it then turned into a slightly quicker walk, then a run last minute as the heavens absolutely tipped it down. He was like a drowned rat back in his car.:lol:

I'm used to being out in bad weather but he thought he was really it.

HOLA443
HOLA444

I got hailed on twice and I was stupid enough to be wearing shorts. It is shit here.

I was on holiday for a week in Greece (24-30 degrees and sunny). Got back yesterday. As they opened the aircraft door, hail started coming in the aircraft...

HOLA445

Maybe we had a pole shift and werent told/

Seriously.

Could we not have tilted to the north somewhat?

we have passed the galactic plane apparently....no need for a pole change.

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449

It's freezing cold here, hammering with rain and utter filth.

Cheshire.

Well, here in Bath, if the temperature was 15 degrees higher, it wasn't blowing a gale, the hail stopped and the sun came out, it would be lovely.

HOLA4410

Well, here in Bath, if the temperature was 15 degrees higher, it wasn't blowing a gale, the hail stopped and the sun came out, it would be lovely.

It is going to be lovely and warm tonight in my bath, I tell you that much.

HOLA4411
HOLA4412

I'm not far from you, and it hardly looks like we will have a blazing June! :blink:

HOLA4413

My wife is in Norfolk at the moment. She said it was snowing last night.

Yep was holidaying in Lincolnshire yesterday, got to nine maximum and at one stage the streets in Louth were white with hail stones.

We have become accustomed to above series average temps. these last few years. Despite this being a close to a Sostice holiday as i generally get, its the worst weather I have had away for years.

HOLA4414
Guest eight

I was on holiday for a week in Greece (24-30 degrees and sunny). Got back yesterday. As they opened the aircraft door, hail started coming in the aircraft...

I hope you planted some trees immediately upon your return! :P

HOLA4415

I hope you planted some trees immediately upon your return! :P

Meanwhile, in the Land of Quango on Sea, your tax ££££s are going into heatwave planning and global warming considerations

https://www.gov.uk/g...n_Plan-2013.pdf

and Global Warming is still official policy

Although it seems we barely saw the sun last summer in England, last year’s Climate Change Risk Assessment clearly indicated that we are increasingly likely to experience summer temperatures thatmay be harmful to health. For example the temperatures reached in 2003 are likely to bea ‘normal’ summer by 2040, and indeed globally, countries are already experiencingrecord temperatures. We do not know whether or not there will be a heatwave overthe course of thissummer, but we do wantto make sure that everyone takes simple precautions to stay healthy during hot spellsand when in the sun.

Of course Nanny has to write a report, circulate and get all the "team" working together in partnership on what is commonsense. to normal people.

HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425
Guest eight

Joke from an Indian friend the other day:

In future the British weather will be known as Muslim weather, because it's partly Sunni but mostly Shi'ite.

Quite nice here (SW London) this weekend BTW.

:lol::lol::lol:

Shouldn't joke really. My dad thinks that immigrants are bringing their "funny foreign weather" with them. Seriously!

Archived