House Price Crash Forum
pl1

David Starkey Giving Question Time Panel A Good Kick In

Question Time on BBC1 now and David Starkey doing what he does best. Worth a watch.

Yesteryear "Gang of Four" member showing just how out-of-touch mainstream politicians are.

He speaks sense but his complete lack of emotional intelligence lets him down .

Yep. Its sad, but people prefer harmans pretty lies to starkeys hard truths.

Harman captures perfectly the reason we are in this mess. She basically sings the globalist song with some sugar coating.

All starkeys comments were factual, consistent and objective. All the wimmins were emotional pleas. And yet the audience got duped. I guess, like they say the road to hell is paved with good intentions, and labour seem hellbent on taking that road. Going so well in france, too.

Harman :lol:

No dear, Thatcher worked her guts out to be successful in politics. You got there by ticking the bliar babe box that said 'has a vagina'

She has the IQ of a fish. Someone should tell her.

So did her husband ...on the all woman shortlist

watched ten minutes of QT for the first time in years.can see why Ive left it so long.

jsut a gaggle of washed up feminists whining at a highly strung/intelligent historian.

UKIP was the story of the day and as ever with Zanu BBC,there wasn't a UKIP politican in sight.

The Zanu BBC jsut wants to sit there and debate gubbermint spending with EU approved Sista's.

Farage was on last week's QT and also was on Andrew Neil's programme last night, but for a party that hasn't got a single MP he does seem to be a regular on QT more so than the Greens who have an MP at least.

No dear, Thatcher worked her guts out to be successful in politics. You got there by ticking the bliar babe box that said 'has a vagina'

To be fair to Harman she was around long before the Blair babes. She's been an MP since 1982.

She has the IQ of a fish. Someone should tell her.

My mum remembers arguing with her in a rough area of East London about abortion back in the mid 70s. I don't think you can say that she simply hung on to Blari's coat-tails in the 90s.

I also think that Starkey blew it by going too far. He's a bit of a child, really.

My mum remembers arguing with her in a rough area of East London about abortion back in the mid 70s. I don't think you can say that she simply hung on to Blari's coat-tails in the 90s.

I also think that Starkey blew it by going too far. He's a bit of a child, really.

Yes, but an entertaining one, and he seems to just say what he thinks? That gets my vote. Watching the professional politicians doing their "unperturbed casual stare" into the audience when things are going against them does my head in, it is so obviously practiced to mask their real emotion. Just to see someone speak what they think is the truth on TV is refreshing IMO.