House Price Crash Forum
eric pebble

Dave Allen On...banks

The clip is from the 1980s so it is prophetic.

An Irish comedian obviously understood the insanity undelying the banks lending policies long before it dawned on any economists or politicians.

TBH, in spite of all the new really tough regulations to make banks tough, nothing seems to have changed.

The clip is from the 1980s so it is prophetic.

Sorry to be really ******** but it's from his 1993 series for ITV. It would of been just after the last housing crash. You know, the one where house prices were allowed to correct...

Sorry to be really ******** but it's from his 1993 series for ITV. It would of been just after the last housing crash. You know, the one where house prices were allowed to correct...

Ah - that explains it. It wouldn't have made much sense in the '80s (well, most of them). It's the '80s he's presumably talking about when he says the banks were chucking credit at anyone with a pulse, and the post-crash '90s where they're telling everyone to eff-off.

Dave Allen on...BANKS

Just brilliant.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=c5y_gE1Rb1Y

"MAY (1st) your GOD go with you"

Sums all you multiple-god Masons up - :P

He did a great gag about the national debt.

"We owe billions and billions. Who in the name of Christ do it owe it to?"

I saw a clip of Beppe Grillo in italy asking the same question- it seems that only professional comedians have any real ability to think about these things- sadly it's the amateurs who run the show.

Edited by wonderpup

I checked that and you are right. It was the 1993 series. I thought it was from the late 1980s BBC series . Still amazingly accurate about the banks though

Edited by stormymonday_2011

I checked that and you are right. It was the 1993 series. Still amazingly accurate about the banks though

Major witchcraft and satanist feast days

Beltane or Roodmas - May 1 (founding day for the Illuminati in 1776)

No wunder my Masonic-zionista agency owner was trying to organise a visit to my place today

Told him to piss-orf

He did a great gag about the national debt.

"We owe billions and billions. Who in the name of Christ do it owe it to?"

Younger taxpayers owe it to older bondholders.