House Price Crash Forum
pl1

Who Are You Voting For On Thursday 2Nd May?

Despite my loathing for the state, a few years ago I might have voted for whichever party would keep the reds out.

But the cons and ukip are just as bad.

Abstain.

Quick private straw poll to see if these matter to hpc people.

Lib Dems the only people campaigning here (Bristol centre) - no posters for anyone, only leaflets/doorknocking from LD. (Labour leafletted during the Mayor election last year, but no sign now). No treasonKIP candidate, thank goodness.

There's something to be said for casting a vote to churn them as often as possible - especially if possible those who think they have safe seats.

Edited by billybong

UKIP are the true Nimby Party, far more so than the Tories, so while they are otherwise sound they are not going to do anything to reform planning laws. Quite the contrary, in fact.

UKIP are the true Nimby Party, far more so than the Tories, so while they are otherwise sound they are not going to do anything to reform planning laws. Quite the contrary, in fact.

UKIP are the only party I trust on reversing free movement of labour laws between countries with vastly disparate GDP's and the destructive consequences that brings. Not perfect by any means but for that reason alone they get my vote.

The most immediate issue impacting planning laws.

The shortest thread on HPC.

Which way should you cast your vote if you want to change planning laws?

Anyone not a lib dem- I have consistently voted for them in the past on the basis that they seemed more principled than the rest.

Yeh- I know how funny that now sounds.

Anyone not a lib dem- I have consistently voted for them in the past on the basis that they seemed more principled than the rest.

For local elections, do you vote "how well" they've done nationally, or what difference they've done locally? Always voted Lib Dem in the past - locally, they've managed to fend off Nimbys to approve a number of building projects...

Vote for what?

These people are vile careerists. So Clarke realises that UKIP are clowns however what he probably doesn't realise is that a large proportion of people would actually dump all politicians in the same bucket.

Quick private straw poll to see if these matter to hpc people.

From your avatar looks like you're a UKIP person.

Have you ever asked Farage about why no free mkt rate setting in manifesto? I have.

What about prosecuting banksters?

Sucker!

They say that you should never judge a book by its cover however Mr.Farage just looks like a thoroughly nasty piece of work. Blair was the same I called him out as a cnt as soon as I saw him and when everyone was dancing to things can only get better..... Saville and Rolf Harris? I still can't believe it...