House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

frozen_out

Nudity In The Home

How much time do you spend naked in your own house?

Me, the wife and kids seem to spend what I'm beginning to think is an unusual amount of time walking around naked. I can't ever really remember seeing my parents naked, but it's pretty normal in our house. To the point where I think my eldest might be turning into a bit of a naturist. Which probably isn't a bad thing.

Me, the wife and kids seem to spend what I'm beginning to think is an unusual amount of time walking around naked. I can't ever really remember seeing my parents naked, but it's pretty normal in our house. To the point where I think my eldest might be turning into a bit of a naturist. Which probably isn't a bad thing.

The sad thing is, if one of your kids mentions this to a friend and they tell someone, you will have social services splitting your home up etc...

Have you checked it's permitted in your tenancy agreement?

Oh and link to the mrs! (can't believe it's 4 posts in and no-one has asked. Tut)

Ugh...I really hate to think about all that sebum on chair/soft furnishing covers... :huh:

Can't help wondering how old your kids are. If they're still little of course they won't think anything of it. Later on they may very likely start going completely the other way: 'OMG, my mum and dad are SO embarrassing....'

+ would echo the other post about your heating bills! Or are you very hardy Northerners, ex Viking stock from Geordie-land?

I feel I'm being daring if I go to bed without my pyjama trousers on. And I keep them handy in case I need to go to the khazi in the night. And we have an en suite. And there's no one else in the remote and unoverlooked house anyway. I'm so British it hurts.

My wife tells a story about her school pal. Whenever she went round to see her friend, the mother was always in the buff; even answering the door without a stitch on. Bloody hippies.

we all sunbathe au natural in the garden..

Invite some friends round too.

hand out the peach schnapps for some extra levity.

Have you checked it's permitted in your tenancy agreement?

Oh and link to the mrs! (can't believe it's 4 posts in and no-one has asked. Tut)

Likewise - pics of the missus hoovering in the buff or it didn't happen

My wife tells a story about her school pal. Whenever she went round to see her friend, the mother was always in the buff; even answering the door without a stitch on. Bloody hippies.

Ohhh that's brought back memories.

As a twelve-year old I recall calling on a friend with a very hot mum. It was summer and she was in the kitchen completely starkers.

Later on she left the dad for a string of tennis coaches as he wasn't satisfying her...

Get it? String......

I'll get me coat.

Can't help wondering how old your kids are. If they're still little of course they won't think anything of it. Later on they may very likely start going completely the other way: 'OMG, my mum and dad are SO embarrassing....'

+ would echo the other post about your heating bills! Or are you very hardy Northerners, ex Viking stock from Geordie-land?

8 and 4.

The 8 year old is the worst for it. He comes home from school, takes his clothes off and sits reading a book in the nude.

And yes, we are from very hardy Northern stock :)

What's the furthest outside you have gone? Bins? Washing line? Garden gate?

Waitrose

What's the furthest outside you have gone? Bins? Washing line? Garden gate?

Me, personally... I have a sleepwalking issue and have woken up naked outside a hotel at 3 in the morning. That's as far as I've ever gone :)

In general, never out of the house.

Ugh...I really hate to think about all that sebum on chair/soft furnishing covers... :huh:

I think it was Frankie Howerd that claimed to have done a gig in a naturist camp.

He said that he got a great round of applause at the beginning of his act, then realised it was just the audience sitting down.

Me, personally... I have a sleepwalking issue and have woken up naked outside a hotel at 3 in the morning. That's as far as I've ever gone :)

There's a certain frisson or dare to going out to grab something off the line or pick up the paper from the doorstep...

Ha Ha, is that the reason for your nom de plume?

Ha Ha, is that the reason for your nom de plume?

Unfortunately no. :)

As it to reinforce my point, got home from the gym today and the 8 year old was sat naked on the sofa playing on Minecraft. At some point this will have to stop. I suppose. In some ways I quite like it, it's totally innocent. And kids don't keep their innocence long enough these days.

Although he did ask his mum what his 'peanuts' were for yesterday.

Unfortunately no. :)

As it to reinforce my point, got home from the gym today and the 8 year old was sat naked on the sofa playing on Minecraft. At some point this will have to stop. I suppose. In some ways I quite like it, it's totally innocent. And kids don't keep their innocence long enough these days.

Although he did ask his mum what his 'peanuts' were for yesterday.

My nephew had a good word for them. His mum had told him that 'testicles' was the proper name for what the dog was licking, not what he'd called them.

Cue a few days later, 'Mum, what's that word again? The one that means willyballs?' :P