House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
amoeba

Sisterly Love

A friend of mine has just sold his house to two sisters buying a house as FTB's. Is this becoming more common?

Thats classified information.If we tell you ,we'll have to kill you. Sorry.

I sold my 5 bed house to a happily married middle aged middle class couple - somehow don't they are common anymore either :rolleyes:

A friend of mine has just sold his house to two sisters buying a house as FTB's. Is this becoming more common?

Absolutely: I for one have noticed a large increase in the number of nuns living as man and wife. Disgusting! :angry: Now if you'll excuse me I must go back to my wholly legitimate snooping on the girls at number 32 :P

Edited by Sledgehead

My sister is gay - I don't think I am outing her as everyone who knows her knows that she is gay and the only person who appears to have a hang-up about it is... my sister. Hence whilst she has not come near my Mum or myself in 15 years most likely.

I mention the above because my sister and her 'sister' bought a house together about, must be 25 years, perhaps longer, as, supposedly, they could not afford to buy one separately so decided to buy one together in order to get on the housing ladder.

I suggest you investigate whether these sisters you mention are, ahem, really sisters.

I've heard about a development next to a church in Leeds sold to a brother and sister.

Even the church has no morals these days.

[ Offensive text removed by moderator ]

I suggest you investigate whether these sisters you mention are, ahem, really sisters.

So they could be secretly cousins or something not actual sisters, ahh, very canny.

Hrm, I don't get it :rolleyes:

I hesitate to post a serious comment on this thread, however about a year or so ago there were a number of adverts saying that instead of renting you could buy with your mates. These adverts don't seem to be so common now, instead they seem to be about no deposit down, cash back, etc.

So they could be secretly cousins or something not actual sisters, ahh, very canny.

Hrm, I don't get it

Pretending to be sisters is something that histoically many lesbians couples have done. In the 19th Century numerous lesbian couples, for example, moved to mid-Wales and lived as 'sisters'. One pair in particular created one of the finest period houses of its day.

Pretending to be sisters is something that histoically many lesbians couples have done. In the 19th Century numerous lesbian couples, for example, moved to mid-Wales and lived as 'sisters'. One pair in particular created one of the finest period houses of its day.

:P I thought that was just for wiccas