House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cashinmattress

Korea's Plastic Surgery Addition

That is spooky. It reminds me of one of those sci fi shows where they go to a planet where everyone is a clone of a clone.

At first glance I thought it was the same woman in different outfits.

That is spooky. It reminds me of one of those sci fi shows where they go to a planet where everyone is a clone of a clone.

A lot of pretty girls tend to look similar, at least face wise. Something to do with symmetry, I guess.

The effect here may be that Korean babes have little variety in their accessories - hair & skin & eyes. White Euro babes would have many more colours, creating a difference.

Out of interest do all of these women look the same to Korean men?

Can't recall what the psychological term is but Europeans look for different facial features than Asians do etc....

But they all do look remarkable similar, I would be curious to know what someone of Asian origin sees with their perception on facial features.

Can't recall what the psychological term is but Europeans look for different facial features than Asians do etc....

But they all do look remarkable similar, I would be curious to know what someone of Asian origin sees with their perception on facial features.

I think they look fairly different to each other - but then my missus and her family are all south east Asian so perhaps my eyes are more keyed into the differences.

Even so - the fact they all have nearly the same skin tone is unusual for south east Asians. Photo-retouching? Also their builds are astonishingly homogeneous - but that's probably down to what the local definition of beauty is.

Probably not.

It's what creates the valid expression that "all - insert any race - look the same".

In laymans terms it's expressed as 'getting your eye in'

Actually it's all about refining your search image.

When something is new you observe the commonest group feature. To South Koreans there will be easily distinguishable differences between the women that will be too subtle to you, who just observes that they are South Korean compared to British, German, African, Arabian, Chinese etc.

Meh. They have eye surgery. We do fake tans.

If that picture was of 20 white beauty queens they'd all have orange skin.

lol. You make it sound like Miss Britain consists of a bunch of Geordie lassies out on the piss.

The big open secret about Korea is that it is a highly sexually repressed country. Some estimates have it that 5% of GDP is payments for sex.

Every little two-bit town centre has a brothel....

It has an even lower birth rate than Japan. That takes some doing. Or not doing.

You mean it's not the same woman?? :blink:

wowsa

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that Koreans are one of the most genetically homogeneous peoples on the planet, something to do with them all being descended from a relatively small tribe of people that originally wandered over the mountains that separate the peninsula from the Asian continent.

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that Koreans are one of the most genetically homogeneous peoples on the planet, something to do with them all being descended from a relatively small tribe of people that originally wandered over the mountains that separate the peninsula from the Asian continent.

certainly feels like that to a westerner, but as pointed out, it's probably just lack of familiarity.

Korea has to be the strangest place I've ever been. Especially the thing about the brothels (visited but not utilised)