House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
eric pebble

Warning: Something Very Weird Going On Re: Hpc

WARNING

Nu Labour ? trying to scrub out "Housepricecrash" - this WONDERFUL site which tells THE TRUTH....

If you type "Housepricecrash" into Google and search.... and select 2nd one down - you are told HPC "not available"....

Until yesterday - the top selection always got you into this site -- this has now gone -- WHAT is going on?

Sabotage by any chance from the VI's? Is this too paranoid? Probably not - this site is just about the only place Jo Public can come and SEE THE TRUTH......

TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS TO COME HERE. TELL ALL FTB's they MUST look at this site long and hard!!!!

Edited by eric pebble

Guest The_Oldie

I just tried it and it's top of the list as usual on my browser.

In fact, the first four Google links will get you to this site :).

SORRY people!!! Perhaps becasue house prices give me a rash!!!!!

Liked the Nu Labour paranoia there though Eric :P I tell ya it`s an evil plan to get Tony and our Cheryl`s mansion back up to the buying price :huh:

On a more serious point have you seen the stats for more pages from this site....wow..35,000+ that is very impressive, natural listing too, that tight wad webmaster would never spend on pay per click or banners :D

Edited by Converted Lurker

Liked the Nu Labour paranoia there though Eric :P I tell ya it`s an evil plan to get Tony and our Cheryl`s mansion back up to the buying price :huh:

On a more serious point have you seen the stas for more pages from this site....wow..35,000+ that is very impressive, natural listing too, that tight wad webmaster would never spend on pay per click or banners :D

Thanks Converted Lurker! What I cannot believe is the drivel still being peddled out there!! Wherever I look - or my friends look - property prices DOWN at least 5% - often much more!! And yet - the VI's continue to put all there cr@p out there via their PR Agencies!!! Incredible.....

honestly!!!...this is taking paranoia a bit too far!!!!

...does anybody remember the good old days of illegal raves?

.....there weren't any websites to spread the word then and it was STILL possible to get some monster parties with 10000 people plus attending,with 3-mile long convoys.

don't underestimate the power of word-of-mouth.......just make sure you spread the word.