House Price Crash Forum

Crosby: Unbelievable That This Man Is Not In Jail

HOLA441

UNBELIEVABLE that this man is not in jail. :angry: :angry:

Jeeeeeeesz this makes me angry.

He was behind the Greatest Fraud in all history: LIAR LOANS.

[see all links below].

A well written article from 2009:

Then, in April last year, he was asked to look at how to prop up the ailing mortgage market, in another report, ostensibly commissioned by the Chancellor Alistair Darling, but in practice answering once again to Mr Brown. Sir James's claim yesterday to have 'absolutely no political connections' appears to be somewhat misleading.

His report on the mortgage market suggested that there should be a £100billion bail-out which would see taxpayers guaranteeing all those dodgy mortgages - such as the ones he'd helped pile up while expanding HBOS.

Mr Brown - [Yeah!! Gordon Idiot-Brown - Do you remember him?!?] - has enthusiastically seized on this suggestion and it's now a key part of the ministerial response to the credit crunch. The irony of Sir James drawing up plans for taxpayers to sort out the problem that he created seems to have been lost on the Prime Minister.

Now, no doubt, Crosby will slip away to Yorkshire, where he lives with his wife and four daughters, and is a keen follower of Yorkshire County Cricket Club. 'My children live in a lovely, quiet, innocent world,' he says.

Perhaps he will console himself with the remark he once made, 'you only really have a 55 per cent chance of being right, no matter how bright you are'.

And the Prime Minister will be left to reflect that relying on Sir James for advice may have fallen into the 45 per cent of decisions that turn out to be wrong.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-1142718/EDWARD-HEATHCOAT-AMORY-A-brain-large-pushed-hair.html#ixzz2R8Rd6VQh

Edited by eric pebble

HOLA442
HOLA443

I SIMPLY CANT BELIEVE THAT NO-ONE HAS TAKEN UP THIS TOPIC. THATS WHY I HAD TO REPLY. YOU, ERIC, ARE AN ICON ON HERE. I THINK YOU HAVE IDENTIFIED AND EXPLAINED ONE OF THE MAIN REASONS FOR THE APPALLING STATE OF THE UK HOUSING MARKET. LIAR LOANS!!

I PROSTATE MYSELF BEFORE YOU, OH GREAT ONE!!!

MUGGERS

HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448

his excuse.....we were all at it.

why light touch?....because we were all at it.

Why the proliferation of Off balance sheet "vehicles"?....because we were all at it.

Why beware of the Cyprus Confiscations?....for the same reason...THEY ARE ALL AT IT.

HOLA449

I SIMPLY CANT BELIEVE THAT NO-ONE HAS TAKEN UP THIS TOPIC. THATS WHY I HAD TO REPLY. YOU, ERIC, ARE AN ICON ON HERE. I THINK YOU HAVE IDENTIFIED AND EXPLAINED ONE OF THE MAIN REASONS FOR THE APPALLING STATE OF THE UK HOUSING MARKET. LIAR LOANS!!

MUGGERS

:blink::unsure::P

HOLA4410

MUGGERS

you mean PROSTRATE ??

(sounds a bit kinky - sommat bankers may be into...)

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413