House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alba

Max Keiser

I have taken to watching Max Keiser on a fairly regular basis. His perspective on world economics is very interesting. However, as I am not very clued up on economics I wonder if his perspective is pure twisted propaganda.

According to him the world economic system is manipulated by a few individuals and western Governments. For years I have simply absorbed the economics information churned out on the general newscasts. They now seem quite anodyne by comparison with his reports/rants.

To what extent can I generally trust the programme? Is he genuinely inciteful or an anti western Russian sponsored stooge?

I have taken to watching Max Keiser on a fairly regular basis. His perspective on world economics is very interesting. However, as I am not very clued up on economics I wonder if his perspective is pure twisted propaganda.

According to him the world economic system is manipulated by a few individuals and western Governments. For years I have simply absorbed the economics information churned out on the general newscasts. They now seem quite anodyne by comparison with his reports/rants.

To what extent can I generally trust the programme? Is he genuinely inciteful or an anti western Russian sponsored stooge?

Arguably both.

I watch Max Keiser regularly too and I think his perspective is interesting. He's a showman at heart though and the rants on The Keiser Report are just for effect. He's much more interesting to listen too when he's a guest on some other show and has to be more moderate and considered.

I think he has a point on some things, is well wide of the mark on others, is quick to claim to have predicted things and doesn't acknowledge when he gets it wrong, much like other "wacko" pundits like Alex Jones. My advice would be to enjoy listening to him if you want but listen to other people's views too (both mainstream and not) and don't put too much weight on any one point of view.

I always thought he was a bit of a goldbug and treated his views as that...

Yep. Both. I dont know how they can keep him on TV and ban Press-TV though. Press TV never seemed as 'biased' Did they ban Fox news as well? I used to get that on the Telly but dont anymore.

So much for a free press.

He's a plant - using loads of neurolinguistic programming tricks to trick you.

The deliberate rise-fall in his voice when he imprints crap in your brain etc

- like they do on TV with blank white screen flashing - they are imprinting horrific scenes (normally) into the pigeon holes of your brain

He acts as a controlled contra

- to let off public steam venting as they infuriate the awake with their policies

- like they do on TV with blank white screen flashing - they are imprinting horrific scenes (normally) into the pigeon holes of your brain

- to let off public steam venting as they infuriate the awake with their policies

Ive found a few holes in my brain...but no pigeons...should I seek help?

The way I look at it , he`s at the opposite end of the spectrum to the general newscasts you refer to and some where in the middle the truth might be found

he`s about as left as the others are right

But that's why you post on this forum!

I spotted that you are a double agent for them ages ago, discrediting conspiracy theorists with your use of rambling numerology and word-games.

eRRanta - err- to make a mistake (deliberate?)

errranta - rant, to make hysterical non-'sense' speeches

erranta - running 'errands' for the people behind the 'curtain'

You have been uncloaked, erranta - RA, the sun-god shedding 'light' but casting shadows!

You have been uncloaked, erranta - RA, the sun-god shedding 'light' but casting shadows!

Don't be so hard on him! :o

I am controlling his brain, from behind this Zionist onion! I manipulate him!

well yes,there is truth to his rants because he is a paid shill for the people that deliberately created it.

classic marxist theory.

create the problem, then get a couple of rabble-rousers to point it out,with the aim of formenting unrest...which of course the government will have to step in and deal with

(marxists on both counts....agent provocateur and also within the government for the crackdown....seen it all before in mother russia and nazi germany have we not)

...of course blaming a third party(islam),that has been deliberately imported to cause trouble is a useful diversion from what is going on within the internal political machinery.

frankly I think they are going to be found out,people are getting wise to their smoke and mirrors.

then the real inciters will be dealt with,sternly but fairly( ie hung nice and quickly)

...and it NEEDS to be done,this is not a joke because these people are complete fanatics and absolutely will not take no for an answer....there is no reasoning with them.

if you exile them,they will continue to plot and scheme.

purging is the only way.....unfortunate but necessary.

you don't think they might try and pull the same stunt here and across the pond?

Don't be so hard on him! :o

I am controlling his brain, from behind this Zionist onion! I manipulate him!

A veiled/curtained reference to The Robbinistic Zionistas killing, starving & enslaving millions of Orthodox Russians

- their religion they failed to wipe out + the domes on their churches likened to Onions!

Satanic Failures, whooped by God's will - don't cry about it

Anything that causes people to ask what the economic truth is can only be a good thing imo

Is Kaiser's view more or less valid than, for instance, Stef Flanders? Maybe less valid, but by a much smaller margin than most people think

Oh, and of course, Flanders' version isn't the whole 100% accrate truth either

I spotted that you are a double agent for them ages ago, discrediting conspiracy theorists with your use of rambling numerology and word-games.

Post of the year.

Erranta, seek medical help - you have serious paranoia issues.

Max Keiser is wrong. The economy is run by honest gentlemen who are doing God's work for the benefit of humanity. If anything more money should be diverted from the lazy taxpayers to the enlightened richest 1%.

The good thing about max keiser is being able to listen to different view points.....the same as why you would read different newspapers or talk to different people from different social backgrounds and walks of life.....the more information that is fed to you the better able you are to filter it down into some kind of understanding.......but whoever it is that communicates whatever they want, they all have an agenda......find out the underlining motives as to why and what is being communicated and you are halfway there to understanding why they are saying it. ;)

:lol:

I'll add that to my list of HPC classics.

Play the game Fred, take your sweaty, teenage, conspiracy-theory-masturbation mates off to the Off-Topic forum where you can get all frothed up over alien abductions without annoying the adults.

X-QUORK

Yup, last I heard he was stuck at Heathrow's passport desk arguing with officials that countries don't really exist and they are simply mercenaries for a wicked sadistic state... then some copper walked over and asked why his car didn't have a tax disc, then a lady from the canteen kindly asked him to finally pay for his coffee with 'real' money.

He may be gone for some time I fear.

re: Injin is probably on holiday: sillybear2