House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Masked Tulip

The Naked Man

Oddly enough I can imagine a naked woman gambit working for the vast majority of men.

Based on what I'm told, the average man leaving things to the woman's imagination for as long as possible is generally more successful. But self confidence is always preferred.

I heard that the original ac/dc singer Bon Scott had a trick like this, he would let off a stage firework or dry ice or something in the dressing room when girls were hanging out backstage, then when the smoke cleared be standing there bollock naked. The girls that were really up for a shag would stay, the rest run. I think the explanation was time management, there wasn`t time to tour, play, sleep and spend time chatting girls up, it was screw me or f*uck off. Interesting insight into female psychology I thought.

I heard that the original ac/dc singer Bon Scott had a trick like this, he would let off a stage firework or dry ice or something in the dressing room when girls were hanging out backstage, then when the smoke cleared be standing there bollock naked. The girls that were really up for a shag would stay, the rest run. I think the explanation was time management, there wasn`t time to tour, play, sleep and spend time chatting girls up, it was screw me or f*uck off. Interesting insight into female psychology I thought.

It is interesting that you write that.

Many years ago I worked with a chap who had nothing physically going for him - poor sod. He was very short, was not at all handsome, had bad teeth and bad odour and he was not one of the most sophisticated guys on the planet. He had a heart of gold in there somewhere though.

But he was, without doubt, the most successful man with women that I have ever met. He probably have slept with more women than any man I know.

How? He just played the numbers game. He would go and ask a woman for sex in a night-club and if she laughed, turned him down, insulted him or walked off he did not get heart-broken. He simply moved on to the next one... and the next one.... and the next one...

Perhaps he realised that his height and looks were real obstacles or maybe God had given him the gift of confidence... or the gift of not knowing or feeling rejection... who knows... but I can tell you that he slept with more women than any man I have known... and he regularly would pull some incredibly attractive women.

Many years ago I worked with a chap who had nothing physically going for him - poor sod. He was very short, was not at all handsome, had bad teeth and bad odour and he was not one of the most sophisticated guys on the planet. He had a heart of gold in there somewhere though.

But he was, without doubt, the most successful man with women that I have ever met. He probably have slept with more women than any man I know.

How? He just played the numbers game. He would go and ask a woman for sex in a night-club and if she laughed, turned him down, insulted him or walked off he did not get heart-broken. He simply moved on to the next one... and the next one.... and the next one...

Perhaps he realised that his height and looks were real obstacles or maybe God had given him the gift of confidence... or the gift of not knowing or feeling rejection... who knows... but I can tell you that he slept with more women than any man I have known... and he regularly would pull some incredibly attractive women.

The numbers game is the ticket. You just need skin as thick as a pigs bladder and you're away to the races.

Which goes to show that attitude, beliefs, and confidence are more important than looks when it comes to attracting women. I think there is a level of not caring what they think that means they are almost compelled to be with you if you are at that level, a bit like breaking the sound barrier or something, things reverse and there is some kind of state change where the normal rules of dating don`t apply. Of course most men are conditioned to never ever challenge them at this level, but it looks like your sweaty friend did and took the rewards.

The numbers game is the ticket. You just need skin as thick as a pigs bladder and you're away to the races.

Congratulations, you've just won Cliché Bingo!

My best friend is, to be fair, not the finest physical specimen of mankind (an inch shorter than me, and 5 stone heavier), but he's very confident and amusing, and has more notches on his bedpost than I can count. We were discussing it the other day, and he told me that persistence is key. When I was single I didn't even chat up women who were (in hindsight) quite obviously giving me the eye because I didn't think my fragile ego could have taken the knock if I failed- I just hoped they'd eventually make a move on me, which happened precisely once. It took me 3 hours and about 6 pints to work up to chatting up my wife in the pub- finally made my move about 15 minutes before closing time to loud cheers of encouragement from the party at my table. Smooth! :D Thankfully the disconnect between my appearance at the time (dyed spiky blonde hair, Essex boy designer top) and my actual personality (polite and nervous) was enough to surprise her and get her interested!

However, there's persistence, and then there's the very dubious legality of flashing a near stranger in their own house! :ph34r: Though of course if anyone does actually try it, I can only suggest creating a new account and letting us know how it goes! :lol:

Does he get a date with a woman of his choice?

no, just a lucky dip.

Sorry but the canned laughter did my head in after the first five secs........was it worth watching or would it have more fun in the sun on some Mediterranean nudist beach watching the volleyball tournament. ;)

Sounds like a charactar out of Neil Strauss's book "The Game" but without the subtlety. There's a guy that goes to the same regular London club I do, who helped with the writing of the book, "selecting your target", "playing the numbers game" etc etc and is the UK No.1 Pick Up Artist (PUA's for those in the know). I've seen him in there for years with different groups of guys, probably not friends, as he does "day and evening" training group courses on how to pick up women :rolleyes: Happy to say I completely ruined one training course.

Sounds like a charactar out of Neil Strauss's book "The Game" but without the subtlety. There's a guy that goes to the same regular London club I do, who helped with the writing of the book, "selecting your target", "playing the numbers game" etc etc and is the UK No.1 Pick Up Artist (PUA's for those in the know). I've seen him in there for years with different groups of guys, probably not friends, as he does "day and evening" training group courses on how to pick up women :rolleyes: Happy to say I completely ruined one training course.

Told him to get home to the kids and get the f*ucking supper on did you? Your turn out on the piss, that kind of thing? :lol: