House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

geezer466

Whistle Blowers Gets Collars Felt

Detectives investigating the alleged leak of expenses claims made by Cumbria's police and crime commissioner (PCC) have made a third arrest. The Penrith man was held on suspicion of perverting the course of justice after details of two chauffeur-driven journeys by Richard Rhodes appeared in a newspaper. He was later bailed.

Next time we have elections for PCCs would it be too sensible for voters to have a box for "we don't want a PCC"?

Democracy in action and a chance to get rid of these failed politicians and habitual feeders off the state.

Detectives investigating the alleged leak of expenses claims made by Cumbria's police and crime commissioner (PCC) have made a third arrest. The Penrith man was held on suspicion of perverting the course of justice after details of two chauffeur-driven journeys by Richard Rhodes appeared in a newspaper. He was later bailed.

Next time we have elections for PCCs would it be too sensible for voters to have a box for "we don't want a PCC"?

Democracy in action and a chance to get rid of these failed politicians and habitual feeders off the state.

If everyone does it - they have no place to hide their personal corruption > SEE MY SIG.

(why the commissioner instantly decided to reimburse the fares, as it went public, himself is enough evidence that they were up to no good - he needs a good expense claim turnover himself)

A doley could get jailed for that amount - and these are top 'public 'trustworthy' servants

no I have a better idea.

If they want the job,make sure that they and their vehicles are both electronically tagged,and results beamed up to the nearest satellite,so that joe public can watch their actions live on streaming internet if they so choose.

..along with fully itemised "official" credit card for their expenses for public review every month when the statement comes in.

then,when under the full glare of public scrutiny,we will see who really wants the job and who is just trying to get off on telling other people to walk the walk,but not practicing what they preach.

I really despise hypocrites...so it's time for them to have a taste of their own medicine,and be treated like the untrustworthy thieves that most of them are.

actually,lets do that for all public service employees.

(actually I took that how thatcherite are you test earlier in the telegraph...interesting.the first question was multiple choice about the death penalty...I wish they had one tick box for yes,it should be allowed also for ALL public officials who breach their terms of contract...ie representation of the people act-while getting pay offs for making laws prompted by lobby groups/trade unions etc).

Do I get this right?

3 Police employees are now under arrest for revealing the facts of , shall we euphemistically say, something wrong.

I thought that what was what the Police were there for.

Frightening if Police are punished for revealing unpleasant truths!