House Price Crash Forum
interestrateripoff

Blair 'deserves A Funeral As Big As Thatcher's'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2311370/Blair-deserves-funeral-big-Thatchers-Minister-arranged-Iron-Ladys-service-suggests-similar-ceremony-won-elections.html

Blair 'deserves a funeral as big as Thatcher's': Minister who arranged Iron Lady's service suggests he could get similar ceremony because he won three elections

Francis Maude said he would not object to a similar service for Tony Blair

Whitehall sources say there's been no detailed discussion on former PMs

John Major is now that oldest surviving PM at the age of 70

Clearly as a nation we have money to burn.

I have no problem with that as long as we can do it right now. This week.

And chop off the head first. Just to be sure......

:D

:lol:

Haha - like Highlander

He'd better drop off the twig before 2015 then. Can't see the budget stretching to much beyond a waft of incense and a kazoo orchestra after that.

As long as they allow me to piss on his and brown's grave, like they pissed away my generation's future.

Me three. I still can't reckon that MT did anything as terrible to the UK as those two bastwards. I wasn't comfortable with the dancing in the street at Maggie's death but I'm loathe to criticise as I have my best bottle of Blue Nun chilling for the future.

I will always maintain that they changed this country beyond all recognition and not for the better.

Edited by Battenburg

Blair's biggest crime was not demoting Brown in his first term.

It's funny how the words "Blair" and "crime" seem so comfortable together in the same sentence.

http://www.dailymail...-elections.html

Clearly as a nation we have money to burn.

After he has been hung, drawn and halved we can line him up on either side of a runway and stick him on seperate funeral pyres

(like his faux-masonic-zionist cattle burning episodes)

Didnt Thatcher once say her biggest political achievement was Blair and new labour?

So sounds right.

FWIW I dont agree with Thatcher getting a taxpayer funded funeral, but then i wouldnt for the banksters prophet of war Churchill either.

Edited by Executive Sadman

no,I think it's a great idea....and it will be a real money spinner.

....just arrest him, take him to trafalgar square and tie him to a stake, and then flog firewood and cans of petrol to the crowd,those who can't attend in person will get the opportunity to watch on pay-per-view TV.

this massively popular event won't cost the taxpayer a penny!

Edited by oracle

Me three. I still can't reckon that MT did anything as terrible to the UK as those two bastwards. I wasn't comfortable with the dancing in the street at Maggie's death but I'm loathe to criticise as I have my best bottle of Blue Nun chilling for the future.

I will always maintain that they changed this country beyond all recognition and not for the better.

You are of course correct and I also have a bottle chilling for Blair and Brown............those two deliberately did more to destroy what used to make Britain special in their years of misrule than the rest of the political class did in five generations.

Francis Maude is of course a top dog in the Common Purpose/ Fabian infiltration of the Tories so his admiration is obvious for a man who pushed their agenda so spectacularly successfully.

After he has been hung, drawn and halved we can line him up on either side of a runway and stick him on seperate funeral pyres

(like his faux-masonic-zionist cattle burning episodes)

What he said.

Well the first bit anyway, I understand that.

Although I disagreed with Mrs T ,on so many things, I would have been quite happy to have had a cup of tea and a biscuit, and discuss things! If I shook Mr Blair's hand I would have to check he hadn't stolen my watch! Creepy! :huh: