House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SarahBell

Tiny Vid

I've got a few seconds of video of my mum and dad I thought I'd lost. It is a tiny clip with my mum saying she doesn't want me filming her and then my dad pulling a lovely face.

It was taken the week he was diagnosed. Looking at him in it he does look drawn already; not himself.

So. Do I share it with my mum and sisters?

It is a tiny video. Silly insignificant tiny little video clip.

I don't know.

I've got a few seconds of video of my mum and dad I thought I'd lost. It is a tiny clip with my mum saying she doesn't want me filming her and then my dad pulling a lovely face.

It was taken the week he was diagnosed. Looking at him in it he does look drawn already; not himself.

I don't know.

Sounds nice, I would, but mention it first rather than showing it cold.

Guest eight

I don't know.

That's quite a lovely story, very bittersweet.

I think I have mentioned that my father in law has cancer; he is very poorly now. Difficult time for my other half and her family.

I don't know.

No secrets!

I know discretion is good, but in the end ...

I guess the best thing is to let people know it's available - those who want to watch will ask.

I think I have mentioned that my father in law has cancer; he is very poorly now. Difficult time for my other half and her family.

Good luck eight. :(

I don't know.

If there's not much film of the two together then go for it :)

My uncle was a professional cameraman and throughout our childhood he kindly filmed precious family moments onto VHS such as crab fishing in Aberdovey that my dad to taped over with the Rugby.

He died last week from his Alzheimer's so I'm hoping to find a few snippets which I can compile into a DVD.

I horde video clips of friends and family, because I know one day that's all that will be left of them.

I'd offer to share the clip, for sure.

Excuse me going all mumsnet

*hugs*

No secrets!

I know discretion is good, but in the end ...

I guess the best thing is to let people know it's available - those who want to watch will ask.

Spot on.

If you don't tell siblings, and they find out you have it, they may be disappointed with this.

You could, however, wait, it's probably still a bit raw for you all.