House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Eagle

4000!

This is my post nr. 4000 on HPC, I thought it deserves a dedicated thread to preserve it for posterity! :lol::P

Guest eight

This is my post nr. 4000 on HPC, I thought it deserves a dedicated thread to preserve it for posterity! :lol::P

Congrats. There are far worse posters. Not much of a compliment I know but, heh.

Congrats. There are far worse posters. Not much of a compliment I know but, heh.

Thanks :unsure: I'm quite direct and always speak my mind which doesn't make me mister popular, but that's fine by me, I'm not interested in popularity contests. ;)

Thanks :unsure: I'm quite direct and always speak my mind which doesn't make me mister popular, but that's fine by me, I'm not interested in popularity contests. ;)

Why not celebrate with an avatar change. How about Sam the Eagle? I think he would suit you somehow.

Sam the Eagle.jpg

post-18536-0-00312200-1366315743_thumb.jpg

I am just posting anything right now. Has anyone noticed that the long term members from 2004 are near to 10K too?

Oh congratulations by the way!

Why not celebrate with an avatar change. How about Sam the Eagle? I think he would suit you somehow.

Thanks for the very flattering comparison! :rolleyes:

You are right though, an avatar change is overdue, I just have to find a suitable one.

---