House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
inflating

I M F Warns On Risks Of Excessive Easing

financial-times-front-page-1-329x437.jpg

Wasn't it the IMF recently saying easing is OK with them, etc? Maybe I dreamt it. Or was it this: http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2013-04-09/business/38392355_1_unemployment-declines-central-banks-prices

Well, someone's given them decaf and they're now warning QE could cause bubbles. NSS. http://www.ft.com/intl/cms/s/0/916252a0-a738-11e2-9fbe-00144feabdc0.html#axzz2QlRXZAOv

Edited by inflating

To be honest - none of them know what they're doing. Well paid though.

Maybe that is why they are all for it.....benefits filtering down into their own pockets. ;)

The IMF isnt such 'the IMF' in any singular form. Rather dozens of economists each with their own political prejudices working for the IMF.

Hence even in the Brown days one week its 'dangerous house price bubble' next week its 'House prices sustainable', from the same organization.

I think its best to ignore them. Their growth forecasts are usually about as bad as the BoEs