House Price Crash Forum

Officers Report A Tin Of Missing Biscuits… At Their Own Police Station

HOLA441

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2310347/Officers-report-tin-missing-biscuits-police-station.html

Officers were so outraged that a tin of biscuits vanished from their police station that they reported it as an official crime.

Details of the theft are still unclear but it is thought a police officer could be responsible for an inside job at the station at Heavitree Road in Exeter, Devon.

The biscuits were last seen in the control room kitchen.

The audacious crime at Devon and Cornwall Police's headquarters, right under officers' noses, was logged on February 28, 2012 - and remains officially unsolved.

If any HPC'er knows what happened to these biscuits please inform Devon and Cornwall Police.

I'm surprised this crime hasn't been mentioned on Crimewatch.

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
Guest UK Debt Slave

That's what happens when you hobnob with criminals. Let's hope someone fingers the culprit..

It really takes the biscuit but frankly It should be a piece of cake to solve this crime

:blink:

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447

Seems like they made a clean Breakaway.

They should put their Austrian Pinscher on the job and collar 'em

HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410

I once had the wheels and brakes stolen off a bicycle locked up outside a police station. Needless to say none of the occupants of the station had any clue what had happened, saw anything or had any interest in helping anyone other than themselves to, stereotypically enough, a massive tray of doughnuts. It was both amusing and depressing.

HOLA4411
HOLA4412

Yes, they were seen getting away in a Taxi.

Qi? Oh bum

HOLA4413

WTF I got mugged twice, had several bikes stolen and didn't report to these time wasters (well one bike ten years ago and I sat in the police for 2 hours). A mate of mine had his garage broken into by his a neighbour, a report was taken and after 8 weeks nothing was done. They're so ineffective for everything except motoring misdemeanours and biscuit thefts probably.

HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421

Archived