House Price Crash Forum
Killer Bunny

Did We Know Of London's Smallest Flat?

you have to stand in the toilet itself to shower.

Here's a Sep 12 link from the Wail, states highest price offered was £120K cash

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2210436/Is-smallest-flat-London-Home-measuring-10ft-8ft-goes-sale-90-000.html

and this is how it could look when tarted up,similar flat, a bargain!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/tiny-london-flat-smaller-than-a-snooker-207946

Edited by UnsureFTB

Only this January I stayed in a hotel room just a short walk from there. Much bigger, much nicer Full size double bed, desk, table, chairs, proper bathroom, and even a kitchenette, and the room could've taken a second double bed. Seventy-something quid (£74 IIRC) for the night.

If you can rent it out for a good yield then its worth whatever it sold for.

See my post. To rent it out you're in competition with hotel rooms. And at that size you're up against the really cheap ones, possibly sub-£50, 'cos those of us who can afford more than that can get a much nicer room.

See my post. To rent it out you're in competition with hotel rooms. And at that size you're up against the really cheap ones, possibly sub-£50, 'cos those of us who can afford more than that can get a much nicer room.

Rent for that flat would be 10K, plus bills on top.

£50 per day hotel room is £18000 including bills.

Hot food costs might be higher in the hotel as you cant cook your own.

Only this January I stayed in a hotel room just a short walk from there. Much bigger, much nicer Full size double bed, desk, table, chairs, proper bathroom, and even a kitchenette, and the room could've taken a second double bed. Seventy-something quid (£74 IIRC) for the night.

What was the name of the hotel? Can you PM me details, if you'd rather not share

Thanks

HB

very french

I could actually see myself living somewhere like that, an excellent use of space;love the hidden bathtub and she's got a terrace area too - just couldn't see it working in this country though.

What was the name of the hotel? Can you PM me details, if you'd rather not share

Thanks

HB

Plenty of hotels around for that price. Only 20 quid more to be in Piccadilly or Trafalgar square if you don't include breakfast. I usually negotiate with the hotel direct.

If you want to do a good deal, find a hotel that is undergoing renovation, so long as you don't mind scaffolding outside the window.

Cheaper hotels around Paddington station, but many are a bit more tired.

Good deals often to be had down by Vauxhall bridge, only 10 mins walk from Trafalgar Sq. In fact you can usually get a good deal somewhere central.

Cheaper again around Waterloo on the South Bank and only 15 mins from Trafalgar Sq.

You have probably guessed that I usually need to be around Trafalgar Sq.

Edited by LiveinHope

You have probably guessed that I usually need to be around Trafalgar Sq.

Do tell.....something to do with the pigeons?

Seriously though, if this place went for $280,000 I'm calling the London top now.

Thanks

HB

No problem sharing, it was this one. I had a top-floor room. Not perfect, but after some of the horrors I've experienced in supposedly-cheaper places like Exeter and (worst of all) Truro I was amazed to find a place like that anywhere in walking distance of the West End without paying well into three figures.

Looking at it now, the price seems higher. Probably seasonal.