House Price Crash Forum

German "wise Men" Push For Wealth Seizure To Fund Emu Bail-Outs

HOLA441

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/financialcrisis/9993691/German-Wise-Men-push-for-wealth-seizure-to-fund-EMU-bail-outs.html

Two top advisers to German Chancellor Angela Merkel have called for a tax on private wealth and property in eurozone debtor states to force the rich to fund rescue costs, marking a radical new departure for EMU crisis strategy.

Professors Lars Feld and Peter Bofinger said states in trouble must pay more for their own salvation, said arguing that there is enough wealth in homes and private assets across the Mediterranean to cover bail-out costs. “The rich must give up part of their wealth over the next ten years,” said Prof Bofinger.

The two economist are members of the Germany’s Council of Economic Experts or “Five Wise Men”, a body that advises the Chancellor on major issues. There is no formal plan to launch a wealth tax but the council is often used to fly kites for new policies.

Prof Bofinger told Spiegel Magazine that it was a mistake to target deposit holders in banks, the formula used in the EU-IMF Troika bail-out for Cyprus where those with savings above €100,000 at Laiki and Bank of Cyprus face huge losses. “The canny rich in southern Europe just shift their money to banks in Northern Europe to escape seizure,” he said.

Ah yes the value in peoples homes, that illiquid asset that you can't access unless you sell or take on debt. This is clearly a genius plan....

Although if we are to get the economy moving those hoarding cash need to spend it. The tokens need to be given back. Although interesting that they want to try and scare people now.

HOLA442
HOLA443

Merkel's under pressure -- there's a new political party in town called Alternative For Deutschland and they are anti-Euro and anti-bailouts AFAIK.

Germans going into Political meltdown.

See how the EU zionists unleashed the feral fleas who will be picked on first to create the downward spiral into anarchy/civil wars

Edited by erranta

HOLA444

See how the EU zionists unleashed the feral fleas who will be picked on first to create the downward spiral into anarchy/civil wars

as I said before,they really,really screwed up with cyprus.

what they have done there is utterly despicable.....russia will be moving quite a lot of military hardware down there shortly.....and it is going to go hot.

russia frankly couldn't give a monkeys about syria,their aim is energy hegemon,but at the moment they do have a leader who will defend his orthodox brethren.

HOLA445

I do wish people would stop using that term.

we have been subjected to a nigh-on 20 year barrage of goebbels-style "big lie" propaganda.

and all of that stuff,if you read up on hitler,ditrich eckart etc all stems back from some "spiritual exercises".

if it looks like a duck,walks like a duck,quacks like a duck, chances are it's a duck.

fine,if you are following the albert pike 3 world war scenario...then who are the luciferians???

....the zionists......nope, they are being played

the muslims??....nope...they are also being played.

the communists?.........nope...they are also being used to destroy christianity

what is the "real religion" of these people....well it has got quite a lot to do with geomancy and celestial science, in essence they believe that we are all little bundles of energy that can (and are) being manipulated by certain astrological and geo-magnetic effects on earth.(with the application of a little trigonometry)

some of them believe that "gaia" is basically a static bit of energy that needs to be conserved....ie what you take out must be put back in in equal measure.

that's not quite accurate,the energy levels on the planet fluctuate.

I have no doubt that mr obama has been trained in these esoteric sciences....by some of the slips of the tongue he has made.I know what he means but some people would think he was talking nonsense.

...and some of it is quite true......our blood,containing haemoglobin is actually slightly magnetic,so changes in what lies beneath our feet does have an effect on nations and peoples power collectively.....and these guys seek to manipulate in some cases

...or correct what they see as imbalances in others(this is why wars happen and some of the most bloodthirsy battles end up being fought in what to the untrained mind would be considered completely ridiculous locations.

fwiw,the major attack on us will not occur until well after 2016

(I ve said before phase 1 of ww3 starts in 2014,and will be over and done with in about 6 months....that is to weaken us.he main attack I suspect will be 30-40 years after that)

the astrologers/geomancers on the side of the opposition concluded they lost ww2 because the magnetic "polarity" was not properly aligned for them, they want to wait until we have fully passed through the inflexion point before they make their move.

how will you know what the "inflexion point" is......first signs will be extremely unpredictable winds and tidal surges.

after that the earth will also start to get much,much hotter(the magnetic filed is coming down prior to inversion)......THIS IS THE REAL CAUSE OF GLOBAL WARMING,NOT FARTING COWS OR CO2...AND NO,IT CANNOT BE STOPPED.

Edited by oracle

HOLA446

I do wish people would stop using that term.

we have been subjected to a nigh-on 20 year barrage of goebbels-style "big lie" propaganda.

and all of that stuff,if you read up on hitler,ditrich eckart etc all stems back from some "spiritual exercises".

if it looks like a duck,walks like a duck,quacks like a duck, chances are it's a duck.

fine,if you are following the albert pike 3 world war scenario...then who are the luciferians???

....the zionists......nope, they are being played

the muslims??....nope...they are also being played.

the communists?.........nope...they are also being used to destroy christianity

what is the "real religion" of these people....well it has got quite a lot to do with geomancy and celestial science, in essence they believe that we are all little bundles of energy that can (and are) being manipulated by certain astrological and geo-magnetic effects on earth.(with the application of a little trigonometry)

some of them believe that "gaia" is basically a static bit of energy that needs to be conserved....ie what you take out must be put back in in equal measure.

that's not quite accurate,the energy levels on the planet fluctuate.

I have no doubt that mr obama has been trained in these esoteric sciences....by some of the slips of the tongue he has made.I know what he means but some people would think he was talking nonsense.

...and some of it is quite true......our blood,containing haemoglobin is actually slightly magnetic,so changes in what lies beneath our feet does have an effect on nations and peoples power collectively.....and these guys seek to manipulate in some cases

...or correct what they see as imbalances in others(this is why wars happen and some of the most bloodthirsy battles end up being fought in what to the untrained mind would be considered completely ridiculous locations.

fwiw,the major attack on us will not occur until well after 2016

(I ve said before phase 1 of ww3 starts in 2014,and will be over and done with in about 6 months....that is to weaken us.he main attack I suspect will be 30-40 years after that)

the astrologers/geomancers on the side of the opposition concluded they lost ww2 because the magnetic "polarity" was not properly aligned for them, they want to wait until we have fully passed through the inflexion point before they make their move.

how will you know what the "inflexion point" is......first signs will be extremely unpredictable winds and tidal surges.

after that the earth will also start to get much,much hotter(the magnetic filed is coming down prior to inversion)......THIS IS THE REAL CAUSE OF GLOBAL WARMING,NOT FARTING COWS OR CO2...AND NO,IT CANNOT BE STOPPED.

wtf.

HOLA447
HOLA448

Professors Lars Feld and Peter Bofinger said states in trouble must pay more for their own salvation, said arguing that there is enough wealth in homes and private assets across the Mediterranean to cover bail-out costs. “The rich must give up part of their wealth over the next ten years,” said Prof Bofinger.

They must be kicking themselves for not thinking of that in 1945.

Instead of

http://

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Bulge

Edited by billybong

HOLA449

as I said before,they really,really screwed up with cyprus.

what they have done there is utterly despicable.....russia will be moving quite a lot of military hardware down there shortly.....and it is going to go hot.

russia frankly couldn't give a monkeys about syria,their aim is energy hegemon,but at the moment they do have a leader who will defend his orthodox brethren.

Try working out faux zionist/Dynasty members of "Synagogue of Satan" for luciferians and their jew but not jew phallic Twin Towers - illuminati (Palladian rite)

Check out the great 3 column menu entitled "3 Cultural Paradigms" (halfway down)

Look in 3rd column - we are a mix of 2+3 at present being harassed, manipulated and pushed into 3

http://www.nccg.org/feminism.html

It was Mazzini then Pike

Mazzini

Mafia

Masons

The link to fascism (started near Rome)

Reason much of yank stuff is linked to Carolina and other ex-french named areas (Charlottesville)

- is cos of Paris based Grand Orient (how many illuminati name their daughters such in usa seen daily in papers?)

Symbolic names Grand Orient >>> George Osborne

Edited by erranta

HOLA4410
HOLA4411

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/financialcrisis/9993691/German-Wise-Men-push-for-wealth-seizure-to-fund-EMU-bail-outs.html

Ah yes the value in peoples homes, that illiquid asset that you can't access unless you sell or take on debt. This is clearly a genius plan....

Although if we are to get the economy moving those hoarding cash need to spend it. The tokens need to be given back. Although interesting that they want to try and scare people now.

If thered been a proper wealth tax for the last 30 years the world wouldnt be in this sh@t (of obsessing about all asset prices going up forever which is impossible), And theres clearly income value in peoples homes otherwise it wouldnt account for 12% of completely untaxed GDP in the UK

I cant get understand left and righties, one is happy to blitz Labour with taxes, the other is happy to Blitz Capital with Taxes, noone seems to give a toss about equalising taxes across everything which blitzes rentiers.

Another sensible policy idea from the Germans, weve got a wealth tax over here (albeit not high enough) in this ahem tax haven which we happily pay as its completely economically rational, wealth is created by everyone to an extent, not just Capital or just Labour, ironic that the only remotely sensible policies in Europe are coming from an organisation i detest

Edited by Tamara De Lempicka

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414

There is no contract between individual and the state. States just steal stuff. This is just more of the same.

It's good when state A tries to steal stuff from the people of state B - because there is manifestly no contract or even a client relationship between people B and state A. Helps people realise what's going on.

HOLA4415

Sadly, the day they start to take the "wealth" built in to houses, is the day the Ponzi collapses.

That wealth will dissappear as quickly as a sunrise....

and yet, they suggest doing this to save the very entities that have created trillions of claims on each other, each and every one a creation of new found wealth......

If it was really there, there would, obviously, be no problem... Its not, it never existed, so it IS a problem.

And the clever boffins feel we would all be better off keeping these morons paid up at our expense.

no lessons learned.

HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418

Maybe Oracle and Erranta can have their own subforum? "Off topic forum (for people who should be on medication).

No. Oracle and Erranta are my free daily minddoctor checkup. If I find myself understanding and agreeing with them, I lay off HPC for a day or two.

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421

Try working out faux zionist/Dynasty members of "Synagogue of Satan" for luciferians and their jew but not jew phallic Twin Towers - illuminati (Palladian rite)

Check out the great 3 column menu entitled "3 Cultural Paradigms" (halfway down)

Look in 3rd column - we are a mix of 2+3 at present being harassed, manipulated and pushed into 3

http://www.nccg.org/feminism.html

It was Mazzini then Pike

Mazzini

Mafia

Masons

The link to fascism (started near Rome)

Reason much of yank stuff is linked to Carolina and other ex-french named areas (Charlottesville)

- is cos of Paris based Grand Orient (how many illuminati name their daughters such in usa seen daily in papers?)

Symbolic names Grand Orient >>> George Osborne

wtf?

HOLA4422