HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448

I had an idea for a business a number of years ago.

I thought that personalising one's body had become a massive trend and therefore this could be extended to cars..."Car Tattoo and Body Piercing" ....basically transfers, fake spikes stuck to your car, massive rings thru the grill etc. It was all there it just needed some excellent marketing and endorsement.

I thought it was a brilliant idea. Trouble is when you look at the different personality types for projects, it seems I'm stuck firmly in the ideas stage. B)

Buy a cheapo vinyl cutter and do it. All sorts of other themes could be done and the variety of off the shelf stickers is prety lame - stripes or stripes or flowers.

HOLA449
HOLA4410

They protect the front of the car from chips and bugs. Especially useful in hot countries/places with MASSIVE bugs

So you've got a decent looking car and you make it look hideous by putting a car-bra on it, to protect the paintwork from looking... hideous? It's sort of the same logic as dressing up in a top notch smart outfit for the day, and then putting a sh*tty boiler suit over the top - just to keep it nice.

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413

They protect the front of the car from chips and bugs. Especially useful in hot countries/places with MASSIVE bugs

Not knowing anything about cars, I thought it was related to the recent cold weather; a sort of scarf to keep the engine warm.

Shows how little I know.

HOLA4414

I had an idea for a business a number of years ago.

I thought that personalising one's body had become a massive trend and therefore this could be extended to cars..."Car Tattoo and Body Piercing" ....basically transfers, fake spikes stuck to your car, massive rings thru the grill etc. It was all there it just needed some excellent marketing and endorsement.

I thought it was a brilliant idea. Trouble is when you look at the different personality types for projects, it seems I'm stuck firmly in the ideas stage. B)

Godwin's

http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/2012/08/new-trends-in-chinese-car-design-swastikas/

HOLA4415

Not knowing anything about cars, I thought it was related to the recent cold weather; a sort of scarf to keep the engine warm.

Shows how little I know.

I thought they looked just the thing to stop the gritters poking holes in the paint during the winter.

HOLA4416
Guest eight

So you've got a decent looking car and you make it look hideous by putting a car-bra on it, to protect the paintwork from looking... hideous? It's sort of the same logic as dressing up in a top notch smart outfit for the day, and then putting a sh*tty boiler suit over the top - just to keep it nice.

My folks have the same mentality. Get a new suite and leave the plastic on it, horrible vinyl protective covers on all the furniture, that clear plastic runner stuff on the hall carpet. Mind you, they are mental.

HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419

My folks have the same mentality. Get a new suite and leave the plastic on it, horrible vinyl protective covers on all the furniture, that clear plastic runner stuff on the hall carpet. Mind you, they are mental.

That was my second choice analogy, the plastic covers on furniture that look terrible, to stop your furniture looking terrible. There's also those plastic table cloths. I put plastic covers on my record collection/best vinyl, but I'm hoping that's not as bad? Maybe it is.

HOLA4420

I'd not heard of these before but hell now I want one!

I also want aftermarket black rubber bumpers to replace those rubbish colour-coded hard plastic things all cars seem to have these days. I park by feel and am running out of paint on the front one.

HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424

I'd not heard of these before but hell now I want one!

I also want aftermarket black rubber bumpers to replace those rubbish colour-coded hard plastic things all cars seem to have these days. I park by feel and am running out of paint on the front one.

Frank! I park by ear! I had an old SAAB, and the rubber bumpers were really hard! :huh:

HOLA4425

Cars do have "faces", with the lights and grille! It's not surprising that people customise them! I think these "car bras" are more like Freddie masks! :blink:

My own car is rather old so has a nice "cheesy" grin, of the 90's! Modern cars like Audi and Peugot have a slack jawed "yokel" look!

Like they are dribbling, or something! :blink:

Archived