House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
bubbleturbo

Time To Raise The Rents Loses Bet To Hp Bear Ttrir

Are you making one bet there or two?

I'll take it if you're simply betting that rates will be no lower than 4.5% by December 05's rate setting meeting.

To be clear, my bet would be that it would be lower than 4.5% by Decembers meeting at the latest.

And I'd expect you to cough up as soon as rates were below 4.5%!

Unlucky mate. The quote above means you have lost the bet and owe TTRIR £100. Interest rates will now NOT BE LOWER THAN 4.5% BY THE DECEMBER MPC MEET.

Are you making one bet there or two?

I'll take it if you're simply betting that rates will be no lower than 4.5% by December 05's rate setting meeting.

To be clear, my bet would be that it would be lower than 4.5% by Decembers meeting at the latest.

And I'd expect you to cough up as soon as rates were below 4.5%!

:P:P:P

Congrats to TTRIR and look at his statement below, looking very likely now. He said this months ago, long before the mainstream media had even sniffed the prospect of rises. Well done.

TTRTR Exactly what do you mean by at least? There may be slim chance rates fall in August by 0.25% but I'll be more than happy to have a £100 with you that they'll be no lower than 4.5% come Christmas and they'll raise them again in the new year due to inflation and weak sterling.

:D

Edited by BubbleTurbo