House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sarah Beeny!

New F**ing Labour Tw*ts.

Thanks to Dog's regular postings of 'parasite of the week' and 'living off the taxpayer' non-job. (Have you seen the Taxpayers Alliance website? Don't, not good for the blood pressure).

Anyway, just tried posting a wild rant to 'New Labour' and the website did not allow it!!!!!!!!

Could not email my view but just see theirs. We are finished unless we riot, simple, fact.

Thanks to Dog's regular postings of 'parasite of the week' and 'living off the taxpayer' non-job. (Have you seen the Taxpayers Alliance website? Don't, not good for the blood pressure).

Anyway, just tried posting a wild rant to 'New Labour' and the website did not allow it!!!!!!!!

Could not email my view but just see theirs. We are finished unless we riot, simple, fact.

Could you re-write your post - this time in English. What are you jabbering on about?

p

The only thing I can take comfort in is I stopped voting the day that ugly little weasly faced runt walked into number 10.

Until I can see an opposition party I'm staying at home and watching UK History channel.

Another thing thats REALLY getting on my breasts just now is these adverts telling me to wash my hands when I've been to the toilet and another telling me not to eat bags and bags of salt every day AND another one telling me eating fat is bad AND another one telling me that driving very quickly will end my life AND another one telling me smoking is not very good for me.

WTF!!!

Where is this Utopia?

When a 15 year old gets stabbed in the face with a pair of scissors at lunch break IN HER SCHOOL and 2 murders have happened within 1 mile of my home (today on the radio)....I think we may have slightly bigger issues to grapple with apart from telling a handful of cretins that, hey, you know, like, you should really wash your hands after going wee wee or poo poo......Jesus Christ! is this the best these 'no jobs' pilfering layabouts can come up with for their 100k public salary.

My heart breaks for this country.

What tosh.

Given what they've written about IT systems (how open source is sooo rubbish and how all government departments should use the "standards" offered by Microsoft), which is a load of rubbish, I'm inclined to think that the rest of the site is equally rubbish (although I don't really know anything about the other areas, so can't say for sure).

At least the IT projects part smells of vested interest and a good dose of FUD. Does Microsoft sponsor the organization/web site?

....oh and believe me.it's coming!!!

..if history is repeating and we are about to face another bout of 1979 etc then the muppets had better get it right and riot against the floks that have caused it,not the people that are in the same situation.

...the french may be up in arms but all their anger and damage is being done to folks in a similar situation....which really doesn't solve much,it should be directed at the ones who have been calling the shots.

I love the title of this thread - am glad to see we're all honouring the request that we keep our language tidy - by random use of asterisks and vowels to avoid poor webmaster's sweary-word traps. Feck wonk shet twart. Sorry, am slightly peshed. :D

Aye, we have to protect girlies and gentlemen from rude words. :blink:

I love the title of this thread - am glad to see we're all honouring the request that we keep our language tidy - by random use of asterisks and vowels to avoid poor webmaster's sweary-word traps.

'New Fooing Labour Twits'? I don't get it :(

Edited by BuyingBear