House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

houses-do-my-head-in

Hpc Racehorse Syndicate

what with backing the grand national winner at 110-1 after the 5th fence i have gone horse crazy. i know its the worst investment ever to invest in a racehorse but I have an idea nontheless. bit of fun.

lets get a stack load of HPC's to buy a racehorse. would provide some decent publicity if its called "house price crash" :-)

once youve bought one you just palm it off to a trainer and pay the bills. with loads of us it wouldnt even cost that much and would be a bit of fun if thats your thing.

chances of turning a profit are slim to none but you do get free owners badges when it runs if you fancy a day at the races.

anyone have any knowledge of horse racing/trainers?

can we buy it with a 100% mortgage and help to buy?

there is also donny sales and bloodstock people who source specific horses depending on budget etc

if we get enough so its more of a subscrition fee of £10-£20 a month rather than a real commitment.

the national winner cost £9000. i guess the trainer and keep is about £800 month

so with 50 of us that would be £180 plus £16 a month?

obv we could spend less on a nag. come on HPC's, lets get a racehorse!

i can hear it now on the commentary "and house price crash has gone down at the last"

post below if you are interested

lets get a stack load of HPC's to buy a racehorse. would provide some decent publicity if its called "house price crash" :-)

Nice idea, but I think we should call it "Smart Price Corned Beef"...

XYY

what with backing the grand national winner at 110-1 after the 5th fence i have gone horse crazy.

How the feck did you do that you jammy sod? Liked his form over the first four fences?! :lol:

How the feck did you do that you jammy sod? Liked his form over the first four fences?! :lol:

i was on betfair checking the prices. i wasnt even watching the race. just listening to commentators giving horses a mention as they ran. if he mentioned them in the 1st group i checked their prices and picked the biggest odds. genius eh? backed 4 in total and the longest shot came in. woop woop pow

truth is any bloody horse can win this race so if they are near the front after 5 fences they have a shot. most fall at the 1st few

itruth is any bloody horse can win this race so if they are near the front after 5 fences they have a shot. most fall at the 1st few

Well done, but in fact all were still going after 4-5 fences this year(I think), which is very rare.