House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  

Stocks Surge, Pushing The Dow And S&p To New Record Highs

in terms of technicals,what's a triple top mean?

Bearish, its failing. Get out/ start shorting

Edited by Secure Tenant

chris martenson agrees.you're in good company

Liquidity is (almost) everything. Until the QE stops there's no reason to believe stock markets will fall or even slow down. Carney will be along any day now, printing and spending like a Weimar loon. If only they could get the party-pooping Germans on board then a global melt-up would be all but guaranteed.

Edited by zugzwang

Carnage has done wonders for the Canadian economy .... well I think he will have made it out before the pack of card collapses and we will have a rinse and repeat here.

Yawn.

chris martenson agrees.you're in good company

I have it on good authority that there is a very good chance that the bond market will implode in the next 6 months or so. It will end with much higher rates for sovereign debt. There are some major funds that have already sold not 10% not 50% not 70% but actually 100% of their bond holdings. Some serious investors think the 30 yr cycle of bonds on the up is OVER. The effect may not hit stocks too hard, but some correction is due. Gold is tanking currently, but it may see a turnround soon.

I have it on good authority that there is a very good chance that the bond market will implode in the next 6 months or so. It will end with much higher rates for sovereign debt. There are some major funds that have already sold not 10% not 50% not 70% but actually 100% of their bond holdings. Some serious investors think the 30 yr cycle of bonds on the up is OVER. The effect may not hit stocks too hard, but some correction is due. Gold is tanking currently, but it may see a turnround soon.

Ah, you read businessinsider and zerohedge as well?

I have it on good authority that there is a very good chance that the bond market will implode in the next 6 months or so.

Around 1/3rd of my pension is in UK govt bonds but the index-linked variety (10-15 years). I don't understand why anyone would buy the non index-linked ones.

Then again, I don't really understand anything any more. Nurse, where's my medication!!

Around 1/3rd of my pension is in UK govt bonds but the index-linked variety (10-15 years). I don't understand why anyone would buy the non index-linked ones.

Then again, I don't really understand anything any more. Nurse, where's my medication!!

Yeah but, they can change the indexes and cap the benefit linked to inflation...... ;)

Edit: Stocks surge, new record highs......bonuses all round.....proof that times are better, business doing well, lots of corporate profits being made the CEOs doing such a grand job.....rewards for success. :blink:

Edited by winkie