House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tired of Waiting

Bank Of England Staff's Most Popular Websites - Online Gaming, Gold, Etc.

Gold. lol.

Priceless. You couldn't make it up. Equally amusing is the fact that it was only 'paper' gold they were interested in !

The figures also show many visits from the Bank of England to a website called SPDR Gold Shares – a company that promises an “innovative, relatively cost efficient and secure way” to access the gold market.

Typical.

Gold. lol.

Priceless. You couldn't make it up. Equally amusing is the fact that it was only 'paper' gold they were interested in !

The figures also show many visits from the Bank of England to a website called SPDR Gold Shares – a company that promises an “innovative, relatively cost efficient and secure way” to access the gold market.

Typical.

Well they all live in their ivory towers in central london. No gardens to bury physical in.

Gold. lol.

Typical.

Unless they were just looking for a quick turn around?

" 'ere, boss.... not sure if you've noticed this, but every time you turn on the laserjets, the price of gold goes up "

"Jings !, you're right young man ! Here's my amex - get on coin-invest direct and grab me a dozen sovs and a 5 britannias quick, I'm meeting with the MPC at 11"

" 'ere, boss.... not sure if you've noticed this, but every time you turn on the laserjets, the price of gold goes up "

"Jings !, you're right young man ! Here's my amex - get on coin-invest direct and grab me a dozen sovs and a 5 britannias quick, I'm meeting with the MPC at 11"

Yep.

Some serious opportunities there for inside trading there - though I hurry to add that all BoE employees are surely totally above board, and absolutely honest and would never ever do anything of the sort.